$125 – 4-Star Toronto Hotel w/Breakfast, 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Save 40% on stays including daily breakfast at downtown Toronto's Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan, a sleek 4-star hotel within a 10-minute walk of Yonge-Dundas Square, St. Lawrence Market and Union Station. Our deal covers visits on weekends and even March Break.
"Uberboutique" -- Fodor's
- Check in most dates through April 30, including March Break
- Studio Room or Studio Suite:
- $125 per night ... Thursday-Monday through Feb. 28; every day of the week, March 5 - April 30
- $150 per night ... Tuesday-Wednesday through Feb. 26
- Deluxe One Bedroom Suite with a pullout sofa bed:
- $150 per night ... Thursday-Monday through Feb. 28
- $172 per night ...Tuesday-Wednesday through Feb. 26; $162 per night ... every day of the week, March 5 - April 30
- All options include:
- Daily deluxe continental breakfast for two
- $10 minibar credit per stay
- $15 spa credit per stay
Travelzoo Tip: We've negotiated over 35% off a spa package with bubbly at the hotel's Spa Zen ($15 spa credit not applicable to this deal).
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults are $23 per night
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and non-cancellable
- The $15 spa credit is valid for hotel guests only; not applicable to services provided by an RMT; cannot be used toward merchandise; non-transferable; not applicable to the spa deal
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of 6% plus tax per room per night that will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out; the fee covers Wi-Fi, newspaper, luggage storage, access to the gym and Jacuzzi
- Valet parking is $34 plus tax per night.
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in each room invite skyline views into this all-suite property
- Feels like living in an apartment downtown, with a kitchenette with appliances, and some with a washer and dryer
- Right in the Financial District and near St. Lawrence Market
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
Just off Yonge Street and a block from Bay, the Cosmopolitan Hotel's spot in the thick of Toronto's Financial District makes it easy to peg as a place for business travelers. To assume only they would stop here, though, ignores all the leisurely touches going on inside the hotel.
A zen inspiration anoints the interiors with bamboo and trickling water features, and the full-service spa includes a glass-enclosed solarium and a huge Jacuzzi. The hotel only has suites, which have clean-lined furnishings atop wood floors, and floor-to-ceiling windows leading out to private balconies. Many rooms also have fully equipped kitchens and washers and dryers.
The hotel is well located for fun outside office hours. Less than a mile away is The Distillery District, a hub of independent shops, nightlife, performance spaces and bistros, all in the refurbished brick warehouses and industrial buildings of a historic former liquor distillery. And about five blocks west is St. Lawrence Market, a lively food hall showcasing local bakers, cheesemongers and butchers.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Standard Time is 3pm. A valid credit card and government issued photo identification must be presented upon check in. (Debit Cards are not accepted)
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
A valid credit card and government issued photo identification must be presented upon check in. (Debit Cards are not accepted)
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Pets (Up to 1 pet per stay, maximum weight: 50 pounds) are allowed on request, and will be charged 25 CAD (subject to tax) per pet per day.
A maximum charge of 200 CAD (subject to tax) will be charged for stays of 8 nights or more. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Valet service fee: C$45 plus tax per night. A resort fee of 6% plus tax, per room per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. This fee includes: WiFi, newspaper, luggage storage, access to the gym and Jacuzzi
Oversized vehicle not permitted.
An incidental hold of 400 CAD will be placed on the credit card presented upon check-in. Any unused portion of the hold will be released upon check-out and, based on your bank or financial institution, could take 7-14 days for the funds to be completely released. The incidental hold amount is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property. (Cash not accepted)
A resort fee of 6% plus tax, per room per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. This fee includes: WiFi, newspaper, luggage storage, access to the gym and Jacuzzi
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$125 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(14 Member Ratings)