Why We Love It
- The hotel’s courtesy shuttle provides transportation within a three-mile radius
- Take advantage of complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Great location near high-profile businesses
- Well-reviewed restaurant serves a Sunday brunch praised by The Dallas Morning News
“Easy access to the best that Dallas offers” -- LuxuryTravel.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
With a location in the Addison business district -- close to companies like Bank of America and USAA, but also near highways that lead to area attractions such as Six Flags Over Texas and AT&T Stadium -- InterContinental Dallas is convenient for a work trip or those visiting to explore the town.
Catch the courtesy shuttle service which takes guests within a three-mile radius of the hotel. Premier shopping outlets at Galleria Dallas, as well as dozens of restaurants in Addison, are within the radius.
Return to the hotel and kick back poolside with appetizers and cocktails. Cure any cravings at Q de Cheval, where breakfast, lunch and dinner are served, as well as the stupendous Sunday brunch spread for which the restaurant is known. Meet friends or clients at Q Bar, which features 85 specialty tequilas and a selection of cocktails and craft beers.
Unwind at the end of the day in a guest room outfitted with a minibar, comfy bathrobes and Wi-Fi access. Premier rooms are on higher floors and offer views of downtown Dallas, while club rooms include complimentary breakfast and a happy hour in the lounge.
- “This strategic location, providing easy access to the best that Dallas offers, makes InterContinental Hotel Dallas one of the most sought after hotels by both business and pleasure travelers alike” -- LuxuryTravel.com
- “Q de Cheval’s … Sunday brunch buffet … is one of the city’s best-kept secrets” -- The Dallas Morning News
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children under 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Crib available on request, free of charge for children under 3. Extra bed available on request: $25 per night.
Charges will be added to your room on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Pool is open Memorial Day - Labor Day (or later, based on weather), the pool is not heated.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.