Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- This CAA Four-Diamond resort is one of Vancouver Island's top-rated properties
- Located in the heart of Victoria's wine country, only 20 minutes from downtown
- Guest rooms feature ocean views and jetted tubs
- The on-site, oceanfront spa features an outdoor licensed heated pool and outdoor hot tub
- Complimentary extras like Wi-Fi access and parking
“Emphasis on privacy” -- U.S. News & World Report
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Ranked as a “Best Victoria & Vancouver Islands Hotel” (No. 5) by U.S. News & World Report, Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa, on the Saanich Inlet, offers ample opportunities to relax or seek out adventure.
Spend the day exploring local marine wildlife by kayak, paddleboard, scuba diving charter or eco-adventure tour at the on-site marina. The resort offers a water shuttle to visit Butchart Gardens – ranked No. 1 of 11 attractions in the area on TripAdvisor. Dine on site at the Dining Room which sources local and seasonal ingredients to create mouth-watering entrees for breakfast and dinner. At the oceanfront spa, book treatments like a specialty facial or hot stone massage and lounge in the outdoor heated pool and hot tub.
The ocean suite provides a gas fireplace and stunning ocean views. Some upgraded room types include amenities like sleeper sofas and a private hot tub.
- “Many visitors say this hotel's emphasis on privacy and relaxation makes it perfect for a romantic getaway -- and the dining delights as well” -- U.S. News & World Report
- “A tranquil and relaxing spa experience with a unique westcoast perspective” -- Luxury Travel Magazine
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Public car park
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Cribs and extra beds are not provided.
Pets are allowed on request, in pet friendly rooms and will be charged CA$30 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Please contact the hotel for more information.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.