$199 – Sonoma Wine Country: New Boutique Hotel, 55% Off
Be the first to stay at this chic new hotel in downtown Healdsburg with a deal that saves 55% and includes $95 in exclusive extras.
- What's included:
- Stay in a Harmon King Guestroom most dates through Feb. 28
- $199 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $299 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- $50 daily spa credit
- $25 daily food credit at The Rooftop
- Signature Harmon tasting at La Crema tasting room for two ($20 value)
- All guests receive complimentary breakfast, nightly turndown service and complimentary snacks with sparkling and still water in room
- Price based on up to two guests; max occupancy in a Harmon King is two guests
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary valet parking
- Pet-friendly; fees apply
- The Rooftop is closed on Mondays; guests can use the food credit at Spoonbar on Mondays
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Opened October 2018, new sister property of Hotel Healdsburg & H2hotel
- Freebies include Wi-Fi, valet parking and breakfast at h2hotel's Spoonbar
- Rooftop terrace offers a bar, fire pit and panoramic views
- Complimentary bicycle rentals and Sunday yoga classes
Harmon Guest House is the third Healdsburg hotel from the owners of Hotel Healdsburg and h2hotel. Around the corner from the historic Healdsburg Plaza, the hotel is surrounded by restaurants, tasting rooms and boutique shops. Sonoma County’s wineries are clustered around the town, and many are just a few minutes from the property.
With just 39 rooms, the boutique hotel offers the choice of double queen rooms, king rooms and suites, all outfitted with modern, minimalist furnishings. Queen rooms can connect to suites, adapting into larger accommodations well-suited for large groups and families traveling together. All rooms have balconies or patios with views of the Creekside Deck, mountains or interior courtyard. Like little apartments, suites feature 1.5 bathrooms, living rooms with pullout couches, dining areas and wet bars.
Each floor has a complimentary water bar with sparkling and flat purified water while espresso, homemade spritzers and local wines are poured in the hotel lobby. All stays include free daily breakfast served at h2hotel’s Spoonbar, complimentary Wi-Fi, valet parking and bike rentals from Public Bike’s fleet. Backing up to Foss Creek, the hotel provides a private creekside park with lounge chairs for guests as well as a terrace with fire pit and bar, solar-heated pool and free yoga classes on Sundays.
- "Bears the name of town founder Harmon Heald, who literally put the plaza on the map in 1857" -- SF Chronicle
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible pool area
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Cribs are not available.
Rates are based on double occupancy.
Extra person charge is $30 per person, per night, plus tax for the 3rd / 4th adults in the room.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $99 per pet per stay.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$199 / night
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday through Feb. 28; weekends also on sale
Getting ThereThe hotel is 90 minutes from San Francisco International Airport and offers free valet parking on-site for guests.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.