Why We Love It
- Featured in Travel + Leisure's It List in 2017
- Each room is decorated with contemporary and indigenous materials and a unique painting or picture by acclaimed Bolivian artist Gaston Ugalde
- Coca tea and oxygen offered to acclimate guests to the elevation
- Located in a quiet residential neighborhood with easy access to public transportation
- Travelzoo Tip: Check out our blog on why you should stay at Atix next time you visit La Paz.
Map & Directions
Atix Hotel is located approximately 9 miles from El Alto International Airport and it takes 45 minutes to get there. A taxi ride to the hotel will cost USD $15-$20. Public transportation is available to get around the city.