$139 & up – Upscale Hotel near U. of Maryland, 45% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This upscale hotel is just steps from the University of Maryland campus and is offering an exclusive 45% savings on fall stays -- including home football game dates.
- Stay in a Deluxe King or Two Queen Room
- $139-$149 per night ... most dates through September
- $149-$199 per night ... most dates October
- Breakfast for two (reg. $30)
- Self-parking (reg. $16)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- If you wish to book for more than two guests, please note the number of guests in the Special Requests field on the booking page
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Travelzoo Tip: Book a stay over a coveted home game weekend on Aug. 31; Sept. 7, 27; Oct. 19; and Nov. 2.
Why We Love This Hotel
- AAA 4-Diamond hotel built from the ground up in 2017
- Loads of on-site amenities include four restaurants, a salon, spa and indoor pool
- Located across the street from the University of Maryland campus -- Capital One Field and the Xfinity Center are both about a 15-minute drive
- Complimentary shuttle service to the College Park Metro Station affords guests quick access to downtown D.C.
Newly built in 2017, the Hotel at the University of Maryland's sleek design and modern amenities -- like free Wi-Fi and bedside charging stations -- help it stand out against the historic backdrop of the UMD campus and nearby Washington, D.C.
Rooms decorated in neutral hues with pops of color offer floor-to-ceiling views of campus, plus upscale perks like L'Occitane bath products and plush Turkish robes. There are also light-up vanities with separate makeup mirrors in the bathrooms, as well as in-room Illy coffee makers and flat-screen TVs.
Although downtown D.C. is less than 10 miles away, College Park has no shortage of activities that merit checking out. Local attractions like the Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center and College Park Museum of Aviation are a short drive away. Guests can also reserve complimentary shuttle service to any destination within 3 miles of the hotel.
Locally sourced oysters and Maryland-style crab cakes are on the menu at the hotel's flagship restaurant, Old Maryland Grill. For more casual fare, guests can grab a bite to eat from Bagels 'n Grinds or Potomac Pizza. Alternatively, enjoy libations from the Lobby Bar before a night out.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Indoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Valet service fee: $24 plus tax per day. *Note: Self Parking fee is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal Rate
Car park fee: $16 plus tax per day.
*Note: Self Parking fee is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal Rate
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$139 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(5 Member Ratings)