$327 & up – Germany: 2-night Unesco World Heritage Site stay, save 33%
Stay at Schlosshotel Bad Wilhelmshöhe and discover a Unesco World Heritage Site with many famous attractions, situated near to the large German town of Kassel. Two-night stays now start at $327 -- saving 33% -- and include:
- Accommodation in a Superior Room, with daily breakfast, for two
- A 3-course dinner or buffet dinner, once per stay
- 10€ voucher for the restaurant (redeemable with a minimum spend of 50€)
- Free minibar, once per stay
- Free access to a variety of museums and free use of e-bikes for up to four hours
- Free use of public transport of Nordhessischer Verkehrsverbund NVV
- Free access to the spa, free parking and a late check out until 2pm
Why We Love It
- The hotel sits within an UNESCO World Heritage Site
- There is an on-site spa with an indoor pool, saunas, an Egyptian steam bath and a garden with a natural swimming pond
- You can dine in the stylish restaurant or on the large sun terrace
Schlosshotel Bad Wilhelmshöhe is ideally situated on Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe -- the largest mountain park in Europe and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is home to around 500 species of tree, beautiful water features, Wilhelmshöhe Castle and the famous 300-year-old Hercules Monument. The big town of Kassel is also just six kilometers away.
The high-quality spa received the highest "lilies" award of all German city hotels in October 2017. Highlights on the treatment list include milk baths, sea salt baths and dream baths with exotic scents.
The large sauna area is for guests aged 16 and over. You can relax in the hammam, in the Egyptian steam bath and in the three saunas. The large garden boasts a natural swimming pond with views over Kassel and its green surroundings.
Even the bedrooms offer soothing views: balconies have views across the gardens or of Wilhelmshöhe Palace.
The stylish hotel restaurant, Schlossblick, has cup-shaped wine-red and gray patterned chairs, a log fire and a large sun terrace. The menu features traditional regional and international cuisine.
From the nearby tram stop Wilhelmshöhe Park, you can reach the center of Kassel. Hotel guests receive "Meine Card Plus" without extra charges: free admission to 100 attractions in the region and travel by train or bus throughout the entire area in northern Hesse.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 6 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra guest charges will apply as follows: 25€ per night for children aged 6 and under, 45€ per night for children aged 7 to 13, 65€ per night for older children and adults. Infant's cot/crib or extra bed are on request and must be requested upon booking.
Breakfast for children is:included.
Breakfast for adults is:included.
Please use the Special Request field to confirm the age of the third guest.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows: 25€ per night for children aged 6 and under, 45€ per night for children aged 7 to 13, 65€ per night for older children and adults. Infant's cot/crib or extra bed are on request and must be requested upon booking.
Pets are allowed on request: 15€ (inclusive of tax, per night). Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel.
Fees: City tax not included in the total price: 1€ per person, per night, payable at the hotel.
$164 / night
When You Can Go
Until 30 Apr, 2018; +$11 Thu-Sat