$89 & up – NYC: Trendy Chelsea Hotel w/Breakfast
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Hotel Hayden is as trendy and charming as the neighborhood it occupies. Chelsea is a bustling spot, dotted with flower shops, swanky art galleries, top-notch restaurants and high-end boutiques. Stays in this area for $89 per night are practically unheard of, especially when they include daily breakfast for two.
- Stay in a Superior King Room
- $109-$139 per night ... most dates Dec. 19-23; March 1-31
- $169-$189 per night ... most dates now through Nov. 30; Dec. 24-31
- $89-$119 per night ... January-February
- Upgrade to a Superior Double Room for +$20 per night (based on availability)
- Travelzoo member perk: daily continental breakfast for two (reg. $30)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a facility fee of $25 plus tax per night; the fee covers access to the fitness center, in-room tea and coffee and 10% off food and drinks at Mykonos Bleu
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is available at a nearby public garage, starting at $40 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Located in New York City's Chelsea neighborhood at the intersection of the popular flower and fashion districts, as well as the ever-trendy Meatpacking District
- Catch stunning views and grab some tasty Greek bites at Mykonos Bleu, the hotel's rooftop bar and restaurant
- Hotel Hayden offers a 24-hour fitness center, complimentary Wi-Fi and is pet friendly
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Packed with storefronts filled with luxe fabrics, sidewalks dotted with fresh flowers, and some of the city's most exclusive art galleries, New York City's Chelsea neighborhood is a trendy, see-and-be-seen locale. Hotel Hayden is in the center of it all, and just a 10-minute walk from The Empire State Building, Penn Station and Madison Square Garden, ideal for sightseeing, easy access to the rest of the sites, and for catching a headlining act.
Rooms are colorful and contemporary, with fully-stocked mini-bars, in-room coffee and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests can sweat it out at the 24-hour fitness center or, if you brought your pet along, take a walk along the Hudson.
While you're surrounded by top-notch restaurants, bars, bakeries and coffee shops in Chelsea, if you're looking for stunning views of the city and fresh, Greek-inspired eats, just head up to the rooftop bar and restaurant, Mykonos Bleu.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib/Pack 'n Play are in limited supply and based on availability.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates based on a maximum of 2 guests in King rooms and 4 guests in Two Double rooms.
Crib/Pack 'n Play are in limited supply and based on availability.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $75.00 USD plus tax per room per day upon check-in.
Maximum weight: 50 pounds.
Maximum of 2 pets per room.
A resort/facility fee of $25 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The facility fee includes:
Self-parking is available at local public parking garages. Fees apply and vary.
Hotel Hayden is associated with Icon Parking located at 839 6th Avenue. The main entrance is located on 29th between 6th and 7th Avenues. Guests of the Hotel Hayden receive access to the established prices. Prices are approximate and may change without warning.
The facility fee includes:
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
$89 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(5 Member Ratings)