$89 – Downtown 4-Star San Jose Hotel w/Breakfast
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Snag this steal of a deal, which includes a breakfast credit, and save more than 55% at this classic hotel in downtown San Jose -- an area Forbes says "is a surprising, soothing and stimulating vacation destination."
- Check in to a Classic Deluxe King room through Oct. 27
- $89 per night ... select Thursdays-Sundays
- $15 daily breakfast credit per person
- $11 off nightly valet parking (reg. $36, plus tax)
- Upgraded room types and select Mondays-Wednesdays are also discounted
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a facility fee of $15, tax inclusive, per night; the fee covers welcome cookie or fruit snack, Wi-Fi access, midnight snack box and more
- Valet parking is $36 plus tax per night
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The location of this hotel is prime -- putting guests less than a 10-minute walk from the shops and restaurants of downtown
- San Jose is a fabulous base camp for foodies, wine lovers and business travelers looking to extend a stay into a leisure trip
- Guests can indulge in seasonal cocktails at The Hedley Club Lounge
- Rooms feature plush bathrobes, velvet-covered chairs and Illy coffee
Hotel De Anza is located in an iconic downtown San Jose building, named after famed explorer Juan Bautista de Anza. The hotel first opened in 1931 and was known for The Tap Room, a popular destination for visitors to dance and enjoy live music. While portions of the hotel, including the guest rooms, have been renovated in the last four years, it still retains the art deco charm and historic elements that made it so popular back in the day. With only 100 guest rooms, it is one of the more intimate hotel experiences in the area.
It is also now home to the Hedley Club Lounge, where guests can indulge in seasonal cocktails while listening to live jazz some evenings. The Zagat 4.5-star Le Papillon French-fare restaurant is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. It's known for being the ideal spot to dine alfresco and provides an outstanding prix-fixe menu.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available in the DeAnza King room only.
Extra bedding available upon request: $15 plus tax, per night.
$15 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra bed available in the DeAnza King room only.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $100 per pet per stay. Dogs only. Please refer to the hotel pet policy for more information.
Dogs only. Please refer to the hotel pet policy for more information.
A resort/facility fee of $14.95 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The fee includes:
The fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
These rates are subject to change at the discretion of the property.
$89 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(33 Member Ratings)