Hotel Hafen Büsum
Why We Love It
- This hotel is on Germany’s North Sea coast and the rooftop spa has panoramic views over the harbour
- It's walking distance from the beach, the lighthouse and the town centre
- Rooms have a balcony or terrace
Rooms & Rates
Hotel Hafen Büsum is on the North Sea coast of Germany, in the fishing town of Büsum.
The hotel's central location allows you to explore the beach, the traditional lighthouse and town centre on foot. You can take a stroll to the quay wall, where you can watch cutter sailboats bob beneath Büsum lighthouse. In the town centre you can taste the freshly caught crabs on the menu in the local restaurants.
After a day inhaling the fresh sea air, you can relax in the hotel’s spa. The rooftop spa and wellness area is Asian-inspired and flood-lit for panoramic views out to sea.
Rooms are modern with floor to ceiling windows and a balcony or a terrace. Wi-Fi is free.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Roof terrace
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Infant's cot/crib are available, free of charge, for children aged 2 and under. Extra beds are not available for older children and adults.
Fees: City tax not included in the total price: 3€ per person, per night, payable at the hotel.