$105 – Gulf-Front Rooms at St. Pete Resort, up to 50% Off
This recently renovated Gulf Coast resort offers two pools, live music and most importantly, a prime beachfront location. Travelzoo members exclusively save up to 50% on stays including holidays like Thanksgiving.
- What's included:
- Stay in a Gulf Front Shell Studio
- $105 per night ... Sunday-Thursday through Dec. 20 (nonrefundable)
- $139 per night ... Friday-Saturday, Sept. 1 - Dec. 15 (refundable)
- $179 per night ... Friday-Saturday in August (nonrefundable)
- Upgrade to a Deluxe Gulf Studio overlooking the beaches or a Gulf Front Efficiency overlooking the water for +$20-$30
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$10 per guest, per night
- The nonrefundable rates can be upgraded to refundable rates for +$10-$34
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $20 per night; the fee covers: $5 welcome certificate for Bilmar Beach Cafe, kayak and paddleboard usage, beach chairs, admission to the Dixie Jazz Band every Wednesday in Bilmar Beach Cafe, 3 p.m. tray of freshly baked cookies in the lobby, family movie nights (Tuesday and Friday after sunset), free breakfast for kids and more
- Complimentary self-parking
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Classic Old Florida-style resort set on a stretch of powdery white-sand beach
- Parking and Wi-Fi are included
- On-site restaurant Sloppy Joe's offers live entertainment, and there's a rooftop games area with pingpong tables, corn hole and more
- Free breakfast for kids and in-room kitchenettes are among the family-friendly amenities
Located on a wide stretch of Treasure Island Beach, Bilmar Beach Resort has all the ingredients for a relaxing beach vacation. Rooms offer stunning views of the Gulf, while two pools, a hot tub, a gym and two restaurants offer on-site diversions for the whole family. Guests can enjoy live music and great sunset views at Sloppy Joe's Bar & Grill, and the shops, restaurants and bars at John's Pass Boardwalk are just a five-minute drive away.
Rooms have balconies and kitchenettes, including microwaves, minifridges and coffeemakers. There is a nightly resort fee, which covers access to beach chairs and umbrellas on the sand.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
Parking Trailers are subject to a charge.
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are available in Gulf Front and Poolside Efficiencies only.
Extra bedding available upon request: $10 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are available in Gulf Front and Poolside Efficiencies only.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $20 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Resort fee includes: $5 welcome certificate for Bilmar Beach Cafe, kayak and paddleboard usage, beach chairs, admission to the Dixie Jazz Band every Wednesday in Bilmar Beach Cafe, 3 p.m. tray of freshly baked cookies in the lobby, family movie nights (Tuesday and Friday after sunset), free breakfast for kids and more.
Resort fee includes: $5 welcome certificate for Bilmar Beach Cafe, kayak and paddleboard usage, beach chairs, admission to the Dixie Jazz Band every Wednesday in Bilmar Beach Cafe, 3 p.m. tray of freshly baked cookies in the lobby, family movie nights (Tuesday and Friday after sunset), free breakfast for kids and more.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$105 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through Dec. 20
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(5 Member Ratings)