$112 – Half-Off Stays at Sleek Vancouver Coal Harbour Hotel
With a state-of-the-art spa and views of the Northshore Mountains, The Westin Bayshore is one for the list. Room-only stays and dinner-inclusive packages are 50% off during Vancouver's Dine Out Festival.
- What's included:
- Room only, Friday-Sunday:
- $112 per night ... Traditional Room
- $127 per night ... Deluxe Room
- $150 per night ... Premium Double
- Festival package, Friday-Sunday:
- $210 per night ... Traditional Room
- $225 per night ... Deluxe Room
- $248 per night ... Premium Double
- Includes a three-course dinner for two in H2 Rotisserie & Bar or H Tasting Lounge ($68 value), plus self-parking ($30 value)
- Monday-Thursday stays are $23 more per night for all options
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$23 per guest, per night; children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Wi-Fi is $11 per night, or free for Starwood Preferred Guests
- Parking is included in the festival package, otherwise self-parking is $30 per day and valet parking is $34 per day
- Dog-friendly; no fee, however a damage fee of $151 plus tax, will be charged if any damages occur
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"A resort of sophistication, seclusion and service" -- Montecristo Magazine
Why We Love It
- Features a fitness studio, an indoor pool and a 5,000-square-foot spa
- Adjacent to Stanley Park, an "astonishing" (Conde Nast Traveller) thousand-acre forest
- The hotel's H2 Rotisserie & Bar and H Tasting Lounge opened in May 2017
- Billionaire Howard Hughes stayed here for six months in 1972
The Westin Bayshore is in a prime spot in Vancouver's sleek Coal Harbour, with views of the North Shore Mountains. Stanley Park is a short walk away and is a must. This thousand-acre forest is home to 400-year-old trees, Haida totem poles, an aquarium and part of the city's 28-kilometre seawall, the world's longest uninterrupted waterfront path.
Stay active and head to the hotel's fitness studio, fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows with mountain views.There's also an indoor pool and a giant hot tub. Alternatively, join the complimentary RunWestin or BikeWestin, with options to do tours of the city, or venture out independently.
The Vida Spa is open daily and features an infrared sauna, a relaxation lounge with a fireplace, 11 treatment rooms and two couples suites.
Dining is in the newly opened H2 Rotisserie & Bar, which serves seasonal cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It specializes in rotisserie chicken and offers an eclectic drinks list of local beers and ciders, craft cocktails and Kombucha on tap.
Don't forget the pooches -- the hotel welcomes dogs with a Westin Heavenly Dog Bed for use during their stay.
- "H2 Rotisserie & Bar: Upscale comfort food in Coal Harbour" -- The Georgia Straight
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 19.
Minimum age required to check-in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib and Extra bedding available in and in King Rooms in the Main Building and King & Double Rooms in the Tower Building only.
Extra bedding available upon request: C$30 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charge is 30 CAD plus tax, per person, per night, for each occupant over 2.
Crib and Extra bedding available in and in King Rooms in the Main Building and King & Double Rooms in the Tower Building only.
Dogs are allowed on request free of charge however a damage fee of 200 CAD plus tax, will be charged if any damages occur. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. Guests are required to sign an Animal Waiver at check-in. Dogs are not to be left unattended in guest rooms.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for CA$45.00 (inclusive of tax), per day or Self-Parking for CA$40.00 (inclusive of tax) per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Note: Self-Parking is complimentary when booking the Dine Out Vancouver Promotion, Festival Package.
Up to 50% off
$112 / night
When You Can Go
Jan. 18 - Feb. 2
Getting ThereThe hotel is approximately 30 minutes' drive from Vancouver International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(56 Member Ratings)