$137 – Vancouver: 4-Star Coal Harbour Hotel, Reg. $267
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
With a swanky restaurant, a state-of-the-art spa and views of the Northshore Mountains, The Westin Bayshore has a lot to offer. Stays during Dine Out Vancouver start from $137 per night for room-only, or from $213 per night including a 3-course dinner and parking.
"A resort of sophistication, seclusion and service" -- Montecristo Magazine
- Room only Friday-Sunday:
- $137 per night … Deluxe room
- $160 per night … Executive Deluxe room
- Room only Thursday:
- $160 night … Deluxe room
- $182 per night … Executive Deluxe room
- Festival packages, including a 3-course dinner for two in H2 Rotisserie & Bar or H Tasting Lounge ($53 value) and overnight self-parking ($31 value) for each night booked:
- $213 per night … Deluxe, Friday-Sunday
- $236 per night … Executive Deluxe, Friday-Sunday
- $236 per night … Deluxe, Thursday
- $259 per night … Executive Deluxe, Thursday
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Fees apply for Wi-Fi; complimentary for Marriott Bonvoy members
- Self-Parking (Car park) is complimentary when booking the Dine Out Vancouver Promotion, Festival Package. For the room-only option, self-parking is $31, and valet parking is $38 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Features a fitness studio, an indoor pool and a 5,000-square-foot spa
- Adjacent to Stanley Park, an "astonishing" (Conde Nast Traveller) thousand-acre forest
- The hotel's Just Add Water Yoga Studio offers sessions to enhance movement and mindfulness
- Billionaire Howard Hughes stayed here for six months in 1972
The Westin Bayshore is in a prime spot in Vancouver's sleek Coal Harbour, with views of the North Shore Mountains. Stanley Park is a short walk away and is a must. This thousand-acre forest is home to 400-year-old trees, Haida totem poles, an aquarium and part of the city's 28-kilometre seawall, the world's longest uninterrupted waterfront path.
Stay active and head to the hotel's fitness studio, fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows with mountain views.There's also an indoor pool and a giant hot tub. Alternatively, join the complimentary RunWestin or BikeWestin, with options to do tours of the city, or venture out independently. The outdoor pool is open during the summer months and fitness classes are also offered at the newly opened Just Add Water Yoga Studio.
The Vida Spa is open daily and features an infrared sauna, a relaxation lounge with a fireplace, 11 treatment rooms and two couples suites.
H2 Rotisserie & Bar serves elevated, home-style comfort food in its modern dining hall. Signature offerings include rotisserie chicken from Maple Hill Farms, complemented by a list of local beverage options. H Tasting Lounge serves creative cocktails and local share plates, with afternoon tea and brunch on the weekends. T & Co Café serves nourishing bites and handcrafted signature beverages on-the-run daily from 6 a.m. onward.
Don't forget the pooches —the hotel welcomes dogs with a Westin Heavenly Dog Bed for use during their stay.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib and extra bedding available in King Rooms in the Main Building and King & Double Rooms in the Tower Building only.
Extra bedding available upon request: C$30 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Crib and extra bedding available in King Rooms in the Main Building and King & Double Rooms in the Tower Building only.
Dogs are allowed on request free of charge however a damage fee of 200 CAD plus tax, will be charged if any damages occur. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. Guests are required to sign an Animal Waiver at check-in. Dogs are not to be left unattended in guest rooms.
Car park fee: C$41 plus tax per day. Note: Self-Parking (Car park) is complimentary when booking the Dine Out Vancouver Promotion, Festival Package.
Valet service fee: C$50 plus tax per day.
Note: Self-Parking (Car park) is complimentary when booking the Dine Out Vancouver Promotion, Festival Package.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Almost 50% off
$137 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(46 Member Ratings)