$116 – Half Off Stays at 4-Star Coal Harbour Hotel
With a new restaurant, a state-of-the-art spa and views of the Northshore Mountains, The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver has lots to offer. Stays here during Dine Out Vancouver are up to 50% off for Travelzoo members.
- $116 per night ... Traditional Room
- $192 per night ... book a festival package, including a 3-course dinner for 2 and nightly self-parking for one vehicle
- Upgraded rooms start from $131 per night, room only, and $208 with dinner and parking
"A resort of sophistication, seclusion, and service" -- Montecristo Magazine
Why We Love It
- Features a fitness studio, an indoor pool and a 5,000 square-foot spa
- Adjacent to Stanley Park, an "astonishing" (Conde Nast Traveller) thousand-acre forest
- The hotel's H2 Rotisserie & Bar opened in May 2017
- Billionaire Howard Hughes stayed here for six months in 1972
The Westin Bayshore is in a prime spot in Vancouver's sleek Coal Harbour, with views of the North Shore Mountains. Stanley Park is a short walk away and is a must. This thousand-acre forest is home to 400-year-old trees, Haida totem poles, an aquarium and part of the city's 28 kilometre seawall, the world's longest uninterrupted waterfront path.
Stay active and head to the hotel's fitness studio, fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows with mountain views.There's also an indoor pool and giant hot tub. Alternatively, join the complimentary RunWestin or BikeWestin, with options to do tours of the city, or venture out independently.
The Vida Spa is open daily and features an infra-red sauna, a relaxation lounge with a fireplace, 11 treatment rooms and two couple's suites.
Dining is in the newly opened H2 Rotisserie & Bar, which serves seasonal cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It specialises in rotisserie chicken and offers an eclectic drinks list of local beers and ciders, crafted cocktails and Kombucha on tap.
Don't forget the pooches -- the hotel welcomes dogs with a Westin Heavenly Dog Bed as a gift.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 19.
Minimum age required to check-in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib and Extra bedding available in and in King Rooms in the Main Building and King & Double Rooms in the Tower Building only.
Extra bedding available upon request: C$30 (plus tax, per night).
Crib/Pack n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra Person Fee Information
CA$30(plus tax,per night) starts with the 3rd adult (maximum of 4 per guest room)
Crib and Extra bedding available in and in King Rooms in the Main Building and King & Double Rooms in the Tower Building only.
Pets are allowed on request free of charge however a damage fee of $200 (subject to tax) will be charged if any damages occur. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. Guests are required to sign a Pet Waiver at check-in. Pets are not to be left unattended in guest rooms.
A Valet Parking fee applies for CA$42.00 (inclusive of tax), per day or Self-Parking for CA$38.00 (inclusive of tax) per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Up to 50% off
$116 / night
When You Can Go
- Valid for stays between Jan. 19 - Feb. 4