$239—Tranquil Sonoma hotel + $175 in wine tasting perks
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The 23-room Gaige House stands out with its relaxation-focused amenities including a hot tub that's kept toasty year-round, patios with fire pits, an outdoor meditation alcove situated along a creek, daily breakfast and an afternoon wine hour.
This exclusive-for-Travelzoo-members package includes accommodations for two, a bottle of sparkling wine and two wine-tasting experiences for 45% off. Stays through March are included in this offer, along with upgraded suites that come with kimono robes and in-room sake.
- Stay in a Gaige House Queen Room
- Most dates through March for $239-$299 per night
- Rooms with one king bed start from +$50 per night
- Upgrade to a Ryokan Zen Garden Suite, which features a king bed, a deep granite soaking tub, a private outdoor patio and more from $639 per night
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival ($35 value)
- VIP Muscardini Signature Tasting Experience for two ($70 value); this includes a tasting flight of Muscardini Cellars' signature Italian varietals along with a chocolate treat
- Wellington Cellars Complimentary Bar Tasting of six flights for two ($70 value); this includes a flight of Wellington family wines inside the Tasting Room
- Signature amenities—covered by resort fee of $25 plus tax, per night:
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon wine hour with light bites
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 3pm local time, 7 days prior to arrival
- We recommend booking early, as this is a small property, and dates will sell out quickly
- Price based on a maximum of 2 guests sharing a room
- Children 5 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges an amenities fee of $25 plus tax, per night; the fee covers signature breakfast, afternoon wine hour, Wi-Fi access, self-parking and more
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see Policies and Amenities sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Nestled on 1.5 landscaped acres along the Calabazas Creek, the inn is housed in one of the area’s oldest homes, built in 1890
- Three of the town’s best restaurants are within a five-minute walk of the hotel: the Fig Café, sister property for Sonoma’s renowned The Girl and the Fig; the Glen Ellen Star, serving garden-to-table cuisine; and Glen Ellen Inn, a popular oyster and martini bar
- After a day of sightseeing or wine tasting, guests can take a dip in the heated outdoor pool, relax in the hot tub, or sip wine or sake by a fireplace
- The hotel is within a half-mile of Sonoma Valley Regional Park and less than 2 miles from Jack London State Historic Park, as well as Quarryhill Botanical Garden.
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Concierge service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
Standard Time is 4pm. Guests under age 18 require proof of financial responsibility from an adult.
For arrivals outside of the opening hours, please contact the hotel directly for further information.
If arriving after 8pm, please call the property (707-935-0237) to receive check-in instructions.
Guests under age 18 require proof of financial responsibility from an adult.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 5 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on a maximum of 2 guests, including children age 5 and under, for all rooms.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates are based on a maximum of 2 guests, including children age 5 and under, for all rooms.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $25 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/facility fee includes:
The resort/facility fee includes:
Additional details: Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Up to 45% off
$239 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.