Cheeca Lodge & Spa
Why We Love It
- One of just six AAA 4-Diamond resorts in the Keys
- Guests can bask in the sun on the resort's 1,200-foot private beach
- West Indies-style guest rooms have marble bathrooms with oversized tubs and screened balconies with views of the gardens or lagoon
- This lush, 27-acre property features a fishing pier, waterfalls, and high-end spa
- On-site restaurants showcase locally caught fish and regional produce
"A top dog with its luxury rooms" -- Miami Herald
96% (229 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Pristine sand and warm Atlantic waters envelop the AAA 4-Diamond Cheeca Lodge & Spa in the Florida Keys. Guests can bask in the sun and stroll along the 27-acre resort's private coastline, or take their pick of activities -- from hooking a kingfish off the pier to perfecting a serve at the tennis courts.
Retire to a West Indies-inspired room, complete with mahogany furnishings, marble bathroom with soaking tub and rain shower, and a private screened balcony overlooking the tropical landscaping.
The main lodge houses a sushi bar and two restaurants as well as an outdoor swimming pool with underwater speakers and a tiki bar. Check out the nine-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, one of the only golf courses in the Upper Keys. A variety of recreational activities include tennis, sunset cruises and snorkel excursions. Relax at the full-service Spa at Cheeca, featuring a bevy of massages and body treatments.
Note: A resort fee of $45 per night applies, covering: tennis (court times, racquets and balls); fishing rods (bait not included); stand-up paddleboard and kayak rentals; game room with foosball, pingpong, pool table; sea kayaks; access to fitness studio; property wide Wi-Fi; in-room illy coffee and Tazo Teas; valet parking; golf (green fees, clubs and balls); bicycles; and more.
- "Cheeca Lodge [is] still a top dog with its luxury rooms … spacious accommodations with plush furnishings and a dreamy marble bathroom" -- Miami Herald
- "Romantic 'must:' Sipping fresh lime agave margaritas while drinking in big gulps of the ocean views at the resort's Tiki Bar, followed by a seafood or steak dinner at Atlantic's Edge fine dining restaurant" -- Orlando Sentinel
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
Baby-sitting service on request (fees apply)
Laundry / dry cleaning (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Children and additional guests: Children welcome. Extra beds and cribs are not available.
Pets: Resort welcomes all well-mannered, disease-free, dog breeds weighing 70 pounds or less. Guest acknowledges that pet(s) are up to date on all vaccinations and are free of fleas and ticks. A maximum of two (2) pets may occupy each guestroom or suite. A non-refundable fee of $70 (subject to tax) per pet, per night will apply. Pet Fee will be charged to guest folio prior to checkout to cover the cost of deep cleaning the room in preparation for their next guest.
A resort fee of $45 per night (plus tax) applies and includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.