$64 – Banff Stay during Ski Season, Reg. $103
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Banff is "filled with dramatic, untamed wilderness" (Lonely Planet) and has something for everyone — think hiking, skiing, art galleries and museums. Travelzoo members save over 35% at Bow View Lodge with perks included.
- Check in from Oct. 14-31; Nov. 3-15, 19, 24-28; Dec. 1-19; Jan. 5-16, 19-31
- Standard Room:
- $64 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $83 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- An upgraded River View Room:
- $75 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $94 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- All stays include:
- A complimentary appetizer with the purchase of any entree at La Terrazza located at Banff Park Lodge, less than a five-minute walk away
- Sunday brunch at Banff Park Lodge's Crave Mountain Grill for $16 per person, instead of the usual $24
- Guaranteed late checkout at 1 p.m. ($15 value)
- Daily heated underground parking at Banff Park Lodge (reg. $9 per day)
What You Need to Know
- Saturday bookings require a two-night minimum stay
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional guests are $11 plus tax, per night
- Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- Wi-Fi is $8 plus tax per 24 hours
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Budget-friendly alternative to pricier options in Banff
- A five-minute walk from shops and cafes and a 10-minute drive to the Banff Gondola, a glass-enclosed lift giving you 360-degree views of six mountain ranges
- All guests get access to the amenities next door at Banff Park Lodge -- there's an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, gym and restaurant with large glass windows showcasing mountain views
Compared to pricier hotels in Banff, this is a great wallet-friendly option for those looking to save money for the slopes or nearby attractions. Although it's an older building, the lodge has plenty of amenities -- there’s a 24-hour concierge, ski and snowboard storage and even same-day dry cleaning. Guests can take advantage of what their sister hotel has to offer as well. Located next door, Banff Park Lodge has an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, fitness center and two on-site restaurants. Expect to pay for Wi-Fi and heated underground parking located at Banff Park Lodge, which is first-come, first-serve -- above-ground parking is free for all guests.
Rooms are small but clean with private balconies and patios; some showcasing views of the river. Larger Family Rooms have adjoining bedrooms with a shared bathroom, while the expansive River Suite has a rain shower and a sitting area with river views. Guests may find the decor a little dated; most rooms still have older-style televisions -- however, when it comes to Banff, the real show takes place outdoors.
It’s an ideal home base for summer or winter escapes -- with Lake Louise just a 40-minute drive away, it makes sightseeing day trips or ski excursions all the more tempting. Venture beyond Lake Louise to the Icefields Parkway, where you’ll find yourself on “easily one of the most awe-inspiring drives you'll ever encounter” (Frommer’s).
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$15 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Over 35% Off
$64 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(30 Member Ratings)