$262 & up – 2-night Baltic sea stay w/dinner, save 52%
Two night stays at the Kaiser Spa Hotel zur Post are now from $262. This deal saves you up to 52% and includes:
- Accommodation in a Suite with a balcony or a terrace
- Daily buffet breakfast until 1pm
- Dinner on the second evening in the restaurant Zum Schloonsee (buffet or 3-course-menu of the chef's choice)
- Daily access to the spa, sauna area, heated indoor and outdoor pool
- Access to sports and activity program
Why We Love It
- The comfortable hotel with several villas is located in the popular seaside resort of Bansin
- "The Hotel offers a unique atmosphere, ideal for enjoying a spa holiday on the Baltic Sea" (magazine Focus)
- There is a spa and in door and outdoor pools
- 98% of the Travelzoo members recommended the property
The Kaiser Spa Hotel zur Post is 100 meters from the Baltic sea. You can take a stroll on the promenade which connects the three historic sea resorts Bansin, Heringsdorf and Ahlbeck. There is also a bicycle and pedestrian way.
The Kaiser Spa Hotel zur Post consists of historic villas, a large garden and a 1200 square meter spa. There is an all-year-round heated outdoor pool and an indoor pool with panoramic windows. There are three saunas and a gym.
Breakfast is served in the Zum Schloonsee restaurant and in the garden terrace in summer months. Or you can dine in the gourmet Zur Alten Post restaurant. The Captain's Lounge has a maritime feel and there is also the Davidoff Lounge which shows Sky sports.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra guest charges will apply as follows: 25€ per night for children aged 1 and under, 45€ per night for children aged 2 to 11, 65€ per night for older children and adults. This includes breakfast. Extra beds are on request and must be requested upon booking. Infant's cot/crib are available, free of charge, for children aged 2 and under.
Please use the Special Request field to confirm the age of the third guest. Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Fees: City tax not included in the total price: 2.50€ per person, per night, payable at the hotel when staying until October 31, 1.30€ per person per night when staying from November 1.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Car parking is subject to availability and charged at 14€ per night.
$131 / night
When You Can Go
Until 22 Apr, 2018
Getting ThereBy car you can reach the hotel via the A20 motorway, exit Gützkow, and the federal highways B110 and 111. The hotel's underground car park costs twelve euros per day. The hotel picks you up for free from the train station Bansin Seebad (1.2 kilometers) or from the airport Heringsdorf (10 kilometers).
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.