Archer Hotel New York
Why We Love It
- Elegant rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows and a different turndown treat every night, sourced locally
- Sip a cocktail on the rooftop bar while basking in the glow of the Empire State Building
- Walk one block to sunbathe on the lawn in Bryant Park, an urban oasis in the midst of Midtown’s skyscrapers
- Dine on site amid a colorful palette and high ceilings at chef David Burke’s fabrick
"Boutique property with a big personality" -- Forbes
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Three blocks from Herald Square, the newly constructed Archer Hotel roosts in the fashion muscle of Manhattan, the Garment District. Every detail of the hotel’s interior is premeditated by the mysterious host, “Archer.” Nods to the surrounding neighborhood can be seen in chandeliers made from old sewing machines and fabric swatch-styled upholstery. Guests can peruse the hotel’s in-house art collection of New York City artists as they make their way up to the 22nd floor, where a rooftop bar with breathtaking panoramic views of the city awaits.
- "The 22-story, 180-room property touches on the neighborhood’s industrial heritage (read: exposed brick, steel, and butcher-block flooring) with a David Burke restaurant and rooftop bar for a tipple and bite or two" -- Fodor's
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Crib available on request and in the king and double/double rooms only: free of charge up to age 5 months. Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request (dogs under 15lbs) and will be charged a non-refundable fee of $250 at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.