$119 & up – Relax on St. Pete's White Sandy Beaches
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Get ready to dip your toes in the ocean and relax on St. Pete’s white sandy beaches. We've negotiated savings of up to 30% (that's more than $200 per night) all the way into April at this beachfront resort.
- Check in to a Resort Two Queen Room
- $119-$169 … most dates, November 2020 - January 2021
- $179-$229 … most dates, February-April 2021
- Travelzoo member perks:
- $20 daily food-and-beverage credit
- Half-off resort fee (reg. $40)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least four days prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- $20 plus tax per night resort fee which covers two beach chairs, self-parking for one car, Wi-Fi and more
- Room types for the deal are not pet friendly; see policies for more details
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Beer, wine and punch are on-the-house at the poolside sunset happy hour
- The hotel sits directly on the beach — that means unfettered access to the water for guests
- Loads of on-site amenities include two outdoor pools, complimentary bicycle use and daily activities like yoga and trivia
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
The Sirata Beach Resort has all the makings of a classic family vacation: On top of its beachfront address, there's a poolside hot tub, loungers where guests can sip cocktails from the on-site rum bar, plus an outdoor fire pit that's well-placed for watching sunsets over the Gulf.
The hotel feels classically Floridian yet contemporary thanks to the beachy blue-and-white color palette offset by pops of orange and cool accents like suspended chairs where guests can kick back outdoors. The modern vibe extends to the guest rooms, too, which have appropriately beach-themed abstract art on the walls as well as smart TVs and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the pool or hotel grounds. For extra space, we suggest upgrading to one of the suites.
Three on-site restaurants run the gambit from pub food on the patio at Harry's Beach Bar to fresh-caught Florida grouper and roasted duck from Compass Grille. There is also a bevy of daily activities ranging from giant Pictionary and poolside trivia to live music — guests can even take the stage for karaoke.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bedding is limited.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$40 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bedding not permitted in rooms with two beds.
Extra bedding is limited.
Pets: This property is Pet Friendly, however the room types associated with this offer are not for stays with pets. Your reservation can be upgraded, for a small fee to a Pet Friendly Room - please contact the property after booking to arrange your stay with your pet.
***When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" a reduced resort/facility fee of $20.00 USD plus tax, per room per night applies and is payable to the hotel***
The resort/ facility fee includes:
*One vehicle per room. Additional parking is based on availability, please contact the property.
Self parking includes all in and out privileges for the one vehicle per room.
Sprouts (kids club) and Xbox Game Room are currently closed.
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit:
Up to 30% Off
$119 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(276 Member Ratings)