Why We Love It
- The hotel completed a $2.2 million renovation in 2017 and is packed with amenities; freshly designed rooms have feather linens, USB ports and charging stations
- Built on the site of the Windsor Hotel, which hosted the territory's founders (and gold-rush bounders) beginning in 1890
- Centrally located, the hotel overlooks the Yukon River and is right across the street from the historic White Pass & Yukon Train Station -- there are also plenty of walking and biking trails nearby
- A large collection of art focused on Yukon history can be viewed throughout the hotel
- Free airport-shuttle service, complimentary Wi-Fi and a seasonal concierge
Map & Directions
Edgewater Hotel is an approximately 10-minute drive from Whitehorse International Airport. The hotel offers all guests free airport-shuttle service.