Naia Resort and Spa
Why We Love It
- Luxury 200-acre beachfront resort opened in January
- Located on Placencia Peninsula, one of the NY Times’ “52 Places to Go in 2017”
- Features a saltwater pool, three restaurants and free water sports
- Home to Belize’s largest spa with over-water bungalow treatment rooms
"The newest and most romantic honeymoon destination on the Caribbean" -- Brides.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Opened in January 2017, the Naïa Resort and Spa is touted as one of Belize’s most romantic resorts. The 200-acre private paradise bellies up to over a mile of beaches with 35 individual cottages perched on the white sand. Naïa is located on Placencia Peninsula, one of the New York Times’ “52 Places to Go in 2017” and home to the world’s second-largest barrier reef.
Each of the guest houses has views of the Caribbean Sea, indoor deep soaking tubs and outdoor showers big enough for two. Accommodations are outfitted with king-size beds, air conditioning, smart TVs, Bose sound systems, local artwork, kitchenettes and free Wi-Fi. Guests can upgrade to one-bedroom beach chalets with private plunge pools or two- and three-bedroom lodgings that feature expansive pool decks including dining space for six.
For an upscale meal, guests can enjoy white-napkin service at the swanky 1981, located on the main lodge’s second floor and featuring a menu made with locally sourced ingredients. Downstairs, the casual all-day bistro is sandwiched between the saltwater pool and the beach, offering cocktails delivered to lounge chairs as well as tables.
The resort provides kayaks, paddleboards and snorkeling gear for guests to explore its Caribbean coastline, while those looking to unwind can book treatments at the country’s largest spa, located on site, which offers the only aerial yoga instruction in Belize.
- "Secluded beach houses on the pristine Placencia Peninsula" -- Travel + Leisure
- "A ritzy edifice is not what you come here for, but instead, a cozy and intimate hotel" -- Vogue
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Butler service
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Public car park
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18. A valid government issued photo identification must be presented and a credit card deposit of $200 (subject to tax) is required upon check in.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18. A valid government issued photo identification must be presented and a credit card deposit of $200 (subject to tax) is required upon check in.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
One child under age 13 stays free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 3. Extra beds are not available.
No pets allowed.