$169-$189 – 4-Star Clearwater Beach Stay w/Bay Views, Save $200
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Clearwater Beach boasts white sand, epic views, and — you guessed it — crystal clear water. Not only can you stay at Marriott Suites Sand Key where "every room has a postcard-worthy view" (U.S. News & World Report), but you also score up to $200 in nightly savings.
- Check in daily to a Bay View Suite Room through January 2021
- $169-$189 per night
- For better vantages of the Gulf, upgrade to a Skyline View Room (+$20 per night)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to four guests in a King Suite and up to six guests in a Two Double Suite
- Wi-Fi is $6.95 plus tax per night
- Self-parking is $15; valet parking is $20 plus tax, per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Clearwater Beach earned a TripAdvisor's Travelers' Choice Award in 2020 and is considered the number one attraction in the area
- Every room at this all-suite hotel features great views of the water
- The pool complex includes a 35-foot waterfall, cabanas and kids' activities
- Dining options include a steak and seafood restaurant, a café and a bar
- Free trolley service which runs every 30 minutes
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
This sprawling family-friendly Marriott Suites Clearwater Beach on Sand Key sits between a bay and the Gulf of Mexico, so no matter where you look, you're basically guaranteed a view of the water. All guest rooms are designated either Water View or Skyline Water View, all feature balconies, separate living rooms, wet bars and marble-adorned bathrooms.
The hotel's pool complex is a huge draw for families, with a rock waterfall and water volleyball arena. Padded pool chairs keep guests comfortable poolside, and guests can upgrade to private cabanas with TVs and personal service.
Dining options include the Watercolour Grillhouse with a variety of steaks and fresh seafood options, the poolside Kokomo's bar and grill, a Pizza Hut Express for quick dining and the Bistro on the Bay serving Starbucks coffee. For guests who do feel inclined to leave the property, the hotel's shuttle will get you to Sand Key Park in just a couple minutes, and Clearwater Beach itself is just a short drive or trolley ride north of that.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Rates based on up to 4 guests in the King Suites and up to 6 guests in the Two Double Suites.
Crib/Pack 'n Play for children up to 25 pounds.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates based on up to 4 guests in the King Suites and up to 6 guests in the Two Double Suites.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Valet service fee: $20 plus tax per day. Valet and self-parking includes in and out privileges.
Car park fee: $15 plus tax per day.
Valet and self-parking includes in and out privileges.
The Hot Tub/Jacuzzi is currently closed.
The health and safety of our guests is our top priority. For more information please visit:
Customers should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel & stay at hotel. See
travelguidance.marriott.com. Face coverings are required in all indoor public areas.
Up to 50% Off
$169 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.