$65-$85—Orlando resort near Disney through fall
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Finding a well-reviewed, affordable hotel with a great location can be a real game changer when it comes to visiting Orlando. Fortunately, Cypress Pointe Resort has you covered. It's situated a mile from Disney World and offers a bevy of family-friendly amenities, including a heated outdoor pool, mini golf, tennis, pickleball and a playground—all for a price that will make you do a double-take.
Visit the theme park capital of the world now through the end of the year and stay for less than $100 per night, even on weekends. Need more space? Two Bedroom Suites, which can sleep up to six people, are also discounted.
- Stay in a Studio Room through Dec. 21
- $65-$75 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $75-$85 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Upgrade to a Two Bedroom Suite for +$40 per night
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m. local time, 48 hours before arrival
- 2-night minimum stay required
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a Studio Room, and up to 6 guests sharing a Two Bedroom Suite. Our system only allows you to make a reservation for up to 5 guests–rest assured, the Two Bedroom can accommodate up to 6 guests
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding, and must be included in the total occupancy
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $20 plus tax, per night; the fee includes Wi-Fi, shuttle service to select theme parks (Disney, SeaWorld & Universal), mini golf, sports equipment (tennis, basketball, pickleball, shuffleboard); barbecue equipment and access to the sister property across the street
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- Note: The Volcano Pool, hot tub and playground area are anticipated to be closed from Oct. 15 - Dec. 31. During this time, guests will have access to both pools at Grande Villas
- For more details, see Policies and Amenities sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Great for families: In addition to more space, the Two Bedroom Suites come with a full kitchen and in-unit laundry
- The resort offers shuttle transportation to and from Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando and SeaWorld Orlando theme parks—so you can save even more by avoiding parking fees
- Two for the price of one: Guests also have access to on-site facilities and activities at the neighboring Grande Villas Resort
- Kids' club
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 10am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Children are allowed and must be included in the total occupancy.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Extra beds are not available.
Our system only allows reservations for up to 5 guests – rest assured, the Two Bedroom can accommodate up to 6 guests.
Children are allowed and must be included in the total occupancy.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A $200 plus tax, per stay incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in. This fee includes:
A resort/facility fee of $20 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
This fee includes:
Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The Volcano Pool, hot tub and playground area are anticipated to be closed from October 15 thru December 2023, while the volcano is functionally restored. During this time on-site members will have access to both pools at Grande Villas, a Hilton Vacation Club by obtaining an access key at the front desk of Grande Villas.
Daily housekeeping is not available.
There are no elevators at the property.
Self-parking is available for one vehicle per room.
The Volcano Pool, hot tub and playground area are anticipated to be closed from October 15 thru December 2023, while the volcano is functionally restored. During this time on-site members will have access to both pools at Grande Villas, a Hilton Vacation Club by obtaining an access key at the front desk of Grande Villas.
Up to 40% off
$65 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(37 Member Ratings)