$109 – Scottsdale 4-Star Resort, up to 65% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This resort has been rebuilt from the ground up in place of the original and iconic Mountain Shadows, an old stomping ground for the Rat Pack. With this deal, Travelzoo members save up to 65% on regular rates.
- Stay in a Signature Deluxe King or Queen room
- $109 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays, July-September
- $129 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays, July-September
- $119 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays in June
- $139 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays, in June
- +$60 for a mountain or garden view room
- Discounted resort fee of $15 plus tax (reg. $40), which covers Wi-Fi, valet parking, bottled water and complimentary transportation to sister properties
Travelzoo Tip: Heading to Mountain Shadows? Travelzoo has all aspects of your visit covered with great offers on on-site golfing, dining and cabana rentals.
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- Pet-friendly; fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Spacious guest rooms feature modern furnishings, and many feature floor-to-ceiling windows
- Lounge at two pools, get in a workout, hide from the sun in a cabana and refuel with a green juice at the Citizens Club
- Hike Camelback Mountain, located next to the resort
Mountain Shadows resort pays homage to its star-studded past with A-list amenities -- for instance, two 75-foot pools complete with private cabanas and a juice bar -- while boasting a sleek new look.
Contemporary guest rooms decorated in neutral hues with pops of color come with fun perks, like the make-your-own cocktail bar cart and recipe guide. Many rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows that offer views of the mountains or golf course. Premium guest rooms also feature private patios or balconies.
The resort's restaurant and bar, Hearth '61, focuses on small plates made with locally sourced ingredients. As the name suggests, the restaurants real specialty are roasts and other dishes prepared in its stone oven -- on display in the exhibition-style kitchen.
While there is no spa on site, guests have access to the spa at the sister resort, Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain. Complimentary shuttle service is readily available in one of Mountain Shadow's Teslas. The sister resort also has a par-3, 18-hole golf course for guests itching to get on the links.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets are allowed on request. The charge is $75 for one pet, and $50 for each additional pet up to a maximum of 3 pets, per stay. No restrictions on size or breed.
Please let the Reservations Team know when a pet will be traveling with the guest.
The charge is $75 for one pet, and $50 for each additional pet up to a maximum of 3 pets, per stay. No restrictions on size or breed.
A resort/facility fee of $35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. This fee includes includes:
** This fee is reduced to $15 + tax when booking the Travelzoo Deal**
This fee includes includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$109 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(19 Member Ratings)