$99 – Daytona Beach 4-Star Oceanfront Stay, Half Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The 4-star Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort sits right on the world-famous white-sand beach with easy access to outdoor recreation, family-friendly activities and seven on-site restaurants. This deal knocks 50% off regular rates — plus, includes a waived resort fee and two welcome cocktails.
"As popular with families as it is with couples" -- Fodor's
- Check in to an upgraded Two-Queen Oceanview Room through Dec. 30
- $99 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $129 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays
- +$20 per night ... Two Queen Oceanfront Room
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Waived resort fee (reg. $25 nightly)
- Two welcome drinks, per stay ($20 value)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- The resort fee is waived for this deal, and covers Wi-Fi, access to amenities, bike and boogie board use, on-site discounts (restrictions apply) and more
- Self-parking is $20 and valet parking is $30 plus tax, per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Located in Ocean Walk Village, a billion-dollar shopping, dining and entertainment complex
- The Boardwalk and historic Daytona Beach Bandshell are directly behind the resort, while Daytona Lagoon water park is a block away
- Good for families, the hotel sits on a traffic-free strip of Daytona Beach
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Hilton Daytona Oceanfront Resort sits inside the billion-dollar Ocean Walk shopping and entertainment complex. Covering six square blocks of oceanfront, the village features beachwear shops, family-friendly restaurants and a movie multiplex. There are seven more bars and restaurants in the hotel, including a steakhouse and a seasonal beachfront bar.
On property, there is a full-service spa offering massage treatments, anti-aging facials and body wraps with energizing citrus and coffee ingredients. There are also two outdoor pools and a separate kiddie pool and kid fun zone.
The resort sits right in front of the boardwalk, home to the historic Daytona Beach Bandshell, an outdoor stage that hosts concerts in the evenings. When a break from the saltwater is needed, the freshwater flumes and lazy river of Daytona Lagoon water park are a block away. Across the street is Peabody Auditorium, a large performing arts center and concert hall.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request. Only cats & dogs permitted.
Maximum weight: 75 pounds.
A Non-refundable cleaning fee of $100 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Only cats & dogs permitted.
A resort/facility fee of $25 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Parking includes in & out privileges.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: waived resort fee.
Car park fee: $20 per day.
Valet service fee: $30 plus tax per day.
Self-Parking is offsite.
Motorcycle Parking fee: 15 USD plus tax per day.
The Resort Fee includes:
Unlimited in-room Wi-Fi
Unlimited local/toll free calls
Access to 2 swimming pools & jacuzzis
$5 off your food and beverage purchase up to $50 or $10 off your purchase over $50 at all dining outlets, except Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse
15% discount on regularly priced clothing in our Beach Emporium Shop
Three hour bike or boogie board rental
15% off a facial or massage service at our Spa at The Hilton
One free kids menu breakfast with an adult entree/buffet purchase (age 10 and under)
Access to two business centers with printing availability
Parking includes in & out privileges.
Additional details: The spa and fitness center have temporarily suspended services to ensure the health & safety of guests and team members due to covid-19.
$99 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(47 Member Ratings)