$80 & up – Whistler Village Stays into Ski Season
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Whistler Village Inn & Suites arguably has one of the best locations in Whistler, steps from boutiques, restaurants and bars. Access to the mountains is less than a five-minute walk away via the Whistler Blackcomb gondolas.
Enjoy discounted stays into ski season with an offer that also includes parking. Choose from studio suites or upgraded queen loft suites with a kitchenette and a separate living area, perfect for families.
- Check in most dates from Nov. 1-30:
- $80 per night ... Studio Suite or Standard Two Queen room
- $96 per night ... Queen Loft suite
- Check in most dates through Oct. 31 or Dec. 1-15:
- $104 per night ... Studio Suite or Standard Two Queen room
- $121 per night ... Queen Loft suite
- All stays include parking for one vehicle (reg. $20 plus tax)
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 24 hours before arrival; late cancellations are subject to a fee equal to full stay
- Please check provincial and local advisories before making travel arrangements
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- The province of British Columbia requires proof of vaccination for certain services starting Sept. 13, 2021
- One-night deposit due upon booking; full stay is charged 24 hours prior to check-in
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults are +$20 per guest, per night
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; only dogs allowed and additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- In a quiet cul-de-sac, a short walk from the shops and restaurants of Whistler Village
- A two-minute walk from the Whistler and Excalibur gondolas, which serve both mountains
- All guests receive free Wi-Fi and ski storage
- Heated year-round outdoor pool and indoor hot tub are a few of the hotel’s amenities
- All bedrooms have village views; Studio Suites and Queen Lofts are ideal for longer stays as they have a living area, and some have fireplaces and fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes
- There are great options for dining after a day of exploring the mountains as Brandy's and The Keg Restaurant are on site
Whistler Village Inn & Suites arguably has one of the best locations in Whistler, steps from boutiques, restaurants and bars. Access to the mountains is less than a 5-minute walk away via the Whistler Blackcomb gondolas.
All bedrooms have village views. Studio Suites and Queen Lofts are ideal for longer stays; they have a living area, and some have fireplaces and fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes. Superior Lofts or One Bedroom Suites can accommodate up to six and are near the pool; ideal for families.
There are great options for dining after a day of exploring the mountains: Brandy's and The Keg Restaurant are on site and guests of the hotel receive 10% off just by showing their room key. In the summer, an upper level outdoor patio is available, perfect for people-watching, and there are many other dining and shopping options just a short walk away.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Dogs only are allowed on request and will be charged at $30 CAD plus tax per dog, per night.
Car park fee: C$22 plus tax per day. The car park fee includes in and out privileges.
Note: The car park fee will be waived, for one vehicle, when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
The car park fee includes in and out privileges.
Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The province of British Columbia requires proof of vaccination for certain services starting Sept. 13, 2021.
The province of British Columbia requires proof of vaccination for certain services starting Sept. 13, 2021.
Up to 40% off
$80 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(48 Member Ratings)