$74 – Belize Adventure & Jungle Lodge, 65% Off
Travelzoo members can plan a budget-friendly escape to Belize into 2019 with this deal that saves 65%. The lush jungle-side resort offers more than 20 wilderness adventures and tours in a 58,000-acre private nature reserve to keep guests busy.
- What's included:
- Travel most dates through Dec. 14, 2018; Jan. 5 - Feb. 12; Aug. 1 - Nov. 5, 2019
- $74 per night ... Jungle Cabana
- $106 per night ... Jungle Bungalow
- $126 per night ... Jungle Suite
- $193 per night ... Riverview Treehouse
- $253 per night ... Canopy View Treehouse or Two-Bedroom Riverview Treehouse (both are two-story accommodations with private decks with hot tubs)
- Complimentary perks include one guided botanical garden tour per person (reg. $30), one cheese tasting per person (reg. $18) and one early morning bird tour per person (reg. $35)
- Note: Stays through Feb. 12 require a 3-night minimum
- Prices based on up to two adults, or two adults and two children sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$45per guest, per night (max occupancy varies by room type; each room can accommodate four to six adults); children ages 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Reservations are refundable when cancellations are made 90 days prior to arrival (minus a $100 processing fee); reservations canceled 45-89 days prior to arrival will receive a 50% refund (minus a $100 processing fee); reservations cancelled 44 days or less will receive no refund
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
- This resort is not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: Book a Treehouse for the best views of the jungle; these rooms are set on a hill 75-200 feet above the river (requiring a healthy walk to get to but worth it for the stunning views)
"This adventure lodge has gone upscale" -- Fodor's
Why We Love It
- Once a rustic river camp, the property is now a top-rated upscale lodging destination
- Spacious accommodations are ideal for groups and families
- Treehouses have rooftop decks and panoramic views of the rain forest
- Guests can book tours to go hiking, cave tubing, waterfall rappelling, horseback riding, scuba diving and zip-lining (at additional costs)
Ian Anderson’s Cave Branch Jungle Lodge, located 15 miles from Belmopan, the capital city of Belize, offers tours to experience the jungle’s wildlife, Mayan ruins and caverns. Visitors can zip line through the canopies, scuba dive in the barrier reef, ride horseback through the rain forest and explore ancient temples.
There is a two-tier swimming pool and hot tub next to the main lodge, and visitors can also swim in the river or visit the 15-acre botanical garden on site. Guests can dine at the buffet for breakfast and lunch, while dinner is a four-course plated meal each evening.
Set on the banks of the Caves Branch River, the family-friendly resort offers five categories of lodgings, including jungle suites, bungalows and expansive treehouses that overlook the river and rain forest. There is no air conditioning in any of the rooms or the dining area, but all have high-powered ceiling fans that cool down each room. All rooms have porches with outdoor showers, as well as indoor bathrooms, and some feature furnished patios or decks with a hot tub.
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Public car park
- Accessible parking
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
Standard Time is 2pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
The front desk hours are 7am to 8:30pm.
If you will be arriving outside those hours please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra person charge is $45 (subject to tax), per person, per night, for each occupant over 2.
Extra bedding available upon request: $45 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charge is $45 (subject to tax), per person, per night, for each occupant over 2.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$74 / night
When You Can Go
Through Dec. 14; Jan. 5 - Feb. 12; Aug. 1 - Nov. 5, 2019
Getting ThereThe hotel is 90 minutes from Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport and offers free parking on-site for guests.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.