Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
Why We Love It
- Recent renovations modernized the lobby, lounge and rooms -- though conditions can vary
- Right off the highway, three miles from Universal Studios and SeaWorld
- Next door to I-Drive 360, a new $200 million entertainment complex that includes the Orlando Eye 400-foot observation wheel
"Romantic lagoons evoke a Caribbean getaway" -- Fodor's
65% (48 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Wyndham Orlando Resort is neighbored by the area’s best theme parks, dining, shopping and entertainment, all lining International Drive (or "I-Drive"). A free shuttle takes guests to parks including SeaWorld and Universal Studios.
Right next door is I-Drive 360, Orlando's new entertainment destination. It's centered around the Orlando Eye observation wheel, towering 400 feet above the city and offering unique views. Other attractions include the popular Madame Tussauds, featuring wax figures of celebrities. There are also various dining, shopping and nightlife options.
Gaze off the room’s balcony at the palm-tree oasis accented by a lagoon and a crystal blue pool. There's a lot of walking across the sprawling grounds, which is home to two heated swimming pools and whirlpools, a newly renovated fitness center, a game room, a 24-hour business center and three restaurants. Renovations have also polished up the lobby, lounge and most rooms, though room quality can vary a lot, with some looking more worn than others.
- "Two-story villas, palm trees, turquoise pools, and romantic lagoons evoke a Caribbean getaway in this resort set smack-dab in the middle of all things I-Drive" -- Fodor's
- "An impeccably landscaped property that’s good for families and features numerous pools, playgrounds, and a kids' club" -- Frommer’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
Room amenities Mini refrigerators are free upon request, subject to availability.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children up to the age of 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children up to the age of 2. Rollaway bed available on request for children and adults in the King Rooms only: $15 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets (max one pet under 60lbs) are allowed on request, and will be charged a $50 non-refundable fee (subject to tax) per stay. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A daily resort fee of $22.44 applies and is included in the total price shown on check-out page. The Resort Fee includes:
• Complimentary Self-Parking ($10.00 Value)
• Wireless in-room high speed internet ($9.95 Value)
• Daily Fitness Center and Spa Access*, including unlimited use of equipment, sauna, steam room, lockers and shower facilities ($10 Value)
• Usage of the 24 Hour Technology Lounge and Internet ($10 Value)
• Live Network Airline Kiosk with Boarding Pass Printer ($2 Value)
• Up to first 30 minutes of Long Distance telephone calls (within the Continental 48 States only) ($3 Value)
• Unlimited local and toll-free telephone calls ($2 Value)
• Weekday Newspaper in Hotel Lobby and Fitness Center ($2 Value)
• Scheduled daily bus transfers to/from Universal Studios, SeaWorld, & Universal’s City Walk ($10 Value)
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.