$139 – Portland 4-Star Hotel w/Breakfast, incl. Weekends
Stay at one of Portland's newest boutique hotels -- home to one of the city's only indoor pools, a private guest-only rooftop and Jackrabbit restaurant from "Top Chef Masters" winner Chris Cosentino -- and save 40% on regular rates.
- What's included:
- $139 per night ... many dates through Jan. 5, including weekends
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two ($40 value)
- Stay in a Deluxe king or two queen room
- Head to the Portland Opera with 40% off tickets to Verdi's "La Traviata"
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$10 per guest, per night; children 18 and under stay free when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates are $10 more per night
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $33 per night and valet parking is $50 per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Newly renovated and renamed for a famous women’s rights activist
- "Top Chef Masters" winner Chris Cosentino heads up Jackrabbit, the hotel's new restaurant
- Within a five-minute walk of Pioneer Square, light rail and museums
The Duniway Hilton Portland, a boutique property that's popular with both business and leisure travelers, sits two blocks from Pioneer Square in the heart of downtown Portland. Fresh off a multimillion-dollar renovation early in 2017, this Hilton was renamed after Abigail Scott Duniway, Oregon’s most famous suffragette.
The hotel has 327 rooms and suites, all redesigned this year to reflect the city’s industrial past and featuring a curated selection of books from a local bookstore. Accommodations include Waldorf Astoria beds topped with 500-thread-count linens, 65-inch flat-screen TVs, minifridges and coffee makers paired with local upscale coffee ready to brew. Guests have the choice of one king bed or two queens in deluxe rooms or top-floor city views from upgraded premier rooms located on the 20th floor of the hotel. All rooms include bathrobes, slippers and umbrellas to fend off the Pacific Northwest’s notoriously wet weather.
In March 2017, the hotel opened a new restaurant, Jackrabbit, in the lobby, headed by chef Chris Cosentino, the winner of "Top Chef Masters" in 2012. The restaurant is open for three meals a day and brunch on weekends while its adjacent bar serves specialty cocktails, wine and beer. Early risers can grab coffee and meals to go from the lobby coffee bar, and in-room dining is available late into the night.
From the hotel, guests are within a five-minute walk of the nearest light rail station, Portland Center for the Performing Arts and the Portland Art Museum.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available on request and in King Rooms only: $20 (subject to tax) per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charge is $10 (subject to tax), per person, per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra bed available on request and in King Rooms only: $20 (subject to tax) per night.
Pets: Pets (maximum weight: 75 pounds) are allowed on request, and will be charged a one time non-refundable deposit of $100 (subject to tax). Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $50.00 (subject to tax), per day or Self-Parking for $33.00 (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$139 / night
When You Can Go
Many dates through Jan. 5
Getting TherePortland International Airport is 30 minutes from the hotel. Self-parking is available for $33 per night or guests can valet park for $45 per night.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(28 Member Ratings)