$89 & up – North Carolina: Outer Banks Oceanfront Hotel thru Summer
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
We rarely see discounted rates in summer on North Carolina's Outer Banks, much less at a recently renovated oceanfront hotel -- members save 35% through September.
- Stay in a City View Room
- $89-$99 per night ... Sunday-Thursday through June 13; Sept. 1-30
- $159 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, June 16 - Aug. 29
- Weekends and Ocean View Rooms are also discounted
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional adults
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Accommodations have private balconies overlooking the beach, dunes or Atlantic Ocean
- The oceanfront deck, many guest rooms, restaurant and bar were renovated within the past year
- Property features an indoor heated pool and hot tub
The Ramada Plaza Nags Head provides an affordable beachfront escape on the Outer Banks. Only a grassy dune separates guests from the Atlantic waters and quiet beach. Once the summer crowds disperse, Kill Devil Hills beaches are a favorite for collecting colorful sea glass and stargazing.
Guest rooms have a private balcony with large sliding-glass doors, some with ocean views. Many rooms have been recently updated and all rooms feature modern necessities like microwaves, minifridges and free Wi-Fi.
Guests have access to the hotel's heated indoor pool, hot tub, gym, laundry room, and business center. The new restaurant, OBX Beachcombers serves breakfast daily. While the newly renovated (2018) oceanfront deck features live music and a brand new Tiki Bar (opened May 2019).
The Wright Brothers National Memorial, "The Lost Colony" historical performance, the North Carolina Aquarium and Bodie Island lighthouse are all minutes away. Guests can also take advantage of activities such as hang gliding, deep-sea fishing and biking.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: $10 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $35 plus tax per pet per night. Dog friendly rooms are located on the first floor.
Dog friendly rooms are located on the first floor.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The hotel is currently undergoing two renovation projects: The balcony rails are being replaced and restaurant is undergoing renovations and will be closed through the end of March. A complimentary full breakfast will be offered during renovations.
$89 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(57 Member Ratings)