$229 – Newport Beach 4-Star Hotel w/$50 Credit & Parking
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Save more than 40% at this AAA 4-Diamond hotel -- the No. 2 hotel in Newport Beach on TripAdvisor -- and get $85 in extras.
- $229 per night ... most dates through November
- $50 hotel credit per stay
- Waived parking fee (reg. $35)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $33 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, in-room Starbucks coffee, discounted spa services and products and a $5 Market Place voucher
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- AAA 4-Diamond "SoCal-chic" hotel, across the street from Fashion Island's upscale shopping and fine dining
- Rooms comes with private balconies overlooking the ocean
- A "lively lounge scene" for those looking to mingle and a "first-class spa" for those looking to relax (Fodor's)
- Perfectly located for trips to Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm and Angel Stadium of Anaheim
The Los Angeles Times calls Fashion Island Hotel a "business hotel that likes to party." Whether business or pleasure tempts guests to Southern California, the hotel delivers a location close to freeways and airports, but far removed enough to allow guests space in which to luxuriate.
Each guest room and suite has a step-out balcony or furnished patio, and most offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean. Decor is SoCal chic, warm but not rustic, while materials are pure luxury: Think Egyptian cotton and goose-down.
The Spa at Fashion Island Hotel strikes a balance between size and personal service, boasting nine treatment rooms spread over 4,000 square feet. Massages, body treatments and facials are offered a la carte, with all-inclusive spa packages available depending on guests' individual needs. If something a little more vigorous is required, the fitness center is open daily with a heated pool, lit tennis courts and an oversized cardio room.
All that exertion is bound to work up an appetite, and Oak Grill serves up California cuisine with global influences. Dine indoors or alfresco on the lively outdoor patio with tree lanterns, live entertainment and a fire pit. If more intimate dining is required, in-room dining is available 24 hours a day.
People-watching opportunities abound at the Aqua Lounge, where guests can indulge in midday craft cocktails or mix and mingle at night with rotating DJs, pop-up performances and special events.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible parking
- Accessible pool area
- ADA compliant rooms
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: $30 plus tax, per night.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $150 plus tax per pet per stay.
Maximum weight: 30 pounds.
Valet service fee: $35 plus tax per night. The Destination Fee includes:
A resort/facility fee of $33 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
**The Valet Parking fee is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal**
The Destination Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$229 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.