$219 – Luxurious NYC 5-Star Hotel through Summer, Save $125
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Within walking distance of One World Trade Center, the Brooklyn Bridge and Battery Park, the opulent and historical Beekman Hotel is a must-visit attraction all its own. With this exclusive deal, you can save $125 on nightly rates at this 5-star hotel through Labor Day.
"an exceptional property, in an exceptional neighborhood" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- Check in any day of the week through Sept. 6
- $219 per night ... Deluxe King Room
- Upgraded rooms are also discounted and start at +$30 per night
- Signature Amenities:
- Waived destination fee (reg. $35, plus tax, per night) which covers Wi-Fi, Lincoln Navigator house car service, access to the fitness center and more
- $15 mini bar credit, per stay
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance
- Price based on two guests sharing a room with 1 bed and up to four guests sharing a room with 2 beds
- Children 10 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Self-parking is $35 and valet parking is $70 plus tax per night; Valet parking for oversized vehicles is $75 plus tax per night
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- This Victorian landmark, home to a dramatic nine-story atrium, was built in 1883 and has hosted many famous writers, including Edgar Allan Poe
- Enjoy seasonal drinks paired with culinary indulgences at The Bar Room at Temple Court or head to the 10th floor to experience Temple Court on 10, for an enchanted rooftop dining experience curated by celebrity chef, Tom Colicchio
- Velvet and leather adorned guest rooms are reminiscent of an English country home and feature modern touches, including Carrera marble bathrooms and curated mini bars
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Completed in 1883, the same year as the Brooklyn Bridge, the edifice that is now The Beekman was one of Manhattan’s original skyscrapers with twin turrets crowning the red brick structure. Over a century later, the façade was named an official New York City Landmark before opening as The Beekman, A Thompson Hotel.
Nearly 300 guest rooms loop around the nine-story Victorian atrium topped with a glass pyramid skylight, ornate glasswork and original wrought-iron railings. Custom-made leather headboards and curated art occupy the high-ceiled rooms in addition to modern day comforts like free Wi-Fi, sateen linens and a craft cocktail table with locally curated gourmet mini-bar. Bathrooms feature rainfall showers, Carrera marble tiles and toiletries from a Brooklyn-based perfume house.
Originally a theater, the building sits on what used to be an extensive library that hosted writers like Edgar Allan Poe. Today the famous poet’s portrait hangs in The Bar Room, which is open for weekend breakfast and cocktails in the evening. Acclaimed celebrity chef and restaurateur Tom Colicchio serves up seasonally inspired dishes at Temple Court on 10, a romantic, wisteria-draped terrace.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 10 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates based on 2 guests in rooms with one bed and 4 guests in rooms with 2 beds.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates based on 2 guests in rooms with one bed and 4 guests in rooms with 2 beds.
Dogs are allowed on request: free of charge.
Maximum weight: 35 pounds.
Valet service fee: $70 plus tax per day. A destination fee of $35.00 USD plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Valet service fee for oversized vehicle: $75 plus tax per day.
Car park fee: $35 per day.
The destination fee includes:
Note: The destination fee is waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
Valet parking available at the hotel entrance, which is located at 123 Nassau Street between Beekman and Ann Streets.
Valet service fee does not include in and out privileges.
The car park is available daily 10pm-6am.
The car park fee does not include in and out privileges.
The hotel offers a Lincoln Navigator that is available for guests on a first-come-first-served basis. For any questions regarding the house car, please contact the concierge at email@example.com.
A destination fee of $35.00 USD plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Additional details: Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
$125 in nightly savings
$219 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.