April Point Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- The coastal resort is surrounded by beaches, trails, lakes and parks
- Quadra Island is known for abundant sightings of orca and world-class salmon fishing
- The full-service Aveda Spa is housed in a Japanese-inspired building, surrounded by gardens
- Quadra Island and the Discovery Passage are ideal for wildlife tours, whale watching, kayaking and more – all available through the resort
"Magnificent views" -- Frommer's
96% (82 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
April Point, a rustic and relaxed oceanfront resort, is on Quadra Island – the largest of British Columbia’s Discovery Islands. Amenities include an oceanfront restaurant and sushi bar, a full-service Aveda Spa, garden and sun terrace. The spacious rooms at the resort feature ocean views, some with balconies, in-room coffee, mini-fridge and cable TV.
For an on-site adventure, book a wildlife excursion or fishing trip (at an additional cost). Guests can also make full use of the facilities at sister resort Painter's Lodge, including a pool, hot tub, fitness center and tennis courts. A complimentary 10-minute shuttle connects the neighboring resorts.
- "Secluded April Point Lodge, world famous for its saltwater fishing charters, has magnificent views of the Discovery Passage" -- Frommer's
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request free of charge for children up to the age of 3.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged an extra $15 per day plus a $50 deposit. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Fees: Extra adult charge applies for ages 13 years and older: $25 per person per night. Charges will be added to your bill at checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The complimentary daily breakfast and kayak rentals are for guests staying through July 10 only. Unlimited kayak rentals are based on availability.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.