Astor Crowne Plaza
Why We Love It
- Prime location for exploring the French Quarter
- Ideal Bourbon Street address makes restaurant and bar hopping convenient
- The Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Harrah's Casino and Riverwalk Outlets are all within a mile
- The on-site restaurant specializes in bourbon and seafood, two of New Orleans' signatures
"In the middle of the action" -- AAA
89% (111 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
Fully entrenched in the heart of New Orleans' French Quarter, Astor Crowne Plaza is at the intersection of Canal and Bourbon streets. A tour of the French Quarter provides sights and sounds of a culturally rich city center that houses a plethora of highly rated pubs and restaurants.
Only a mile away is the Riverwalk Marketplace, an outlet shopping mall offering more than 100 shops to peruse. Should you want to take your chances at the tables, the Harrah's Hotel and Casino is only a half mile away. The New Orleans Saints (NFL) and the Pelicans (NBA) play just a mile away to make it easy for sports enthusiasts to catch a game.
The hotel is in close proximity to a variety of eateries, but guests would be remiss not to try Dickie Brennan's Bourbon House & Seafood Bar, which is located on site. More than 100 different varieties of bourbon as well as fresh seafood entice patrons without having to set foot outside.
- "A great location within walking distance of everything that counts in the Quarter and downtown comes with a rooftop pool with spectacular views and a great in-house restaurant" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Infant’s cot/crib available on request free of charge. Extra bed (rollaway) available on request for children up to 17 and adults in the King rooms: $20 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Only allows Service Animals.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Outdoor pool and hot tub are closed temporarily.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.