$159 – Top-Rated Virginia Hotel incl. Breakfast, 45% Off
Set amid Virginia's scenic landscape, the Omni Homestead Resort is a relaxing and rejuvenating destination. Save 45% on stays into May. We even threw in extras like parking and daily breakfast, exclusively for Travelzoo members.
- $159 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays through May 17
- $220 per night ... March 25 - April 5 and many Fridays-Saturdays through May 12
- Complimentary room upgrade at check-in (based on availability)
- Daily breakfast for two ($58 value)
- Free daily parking ($10 value)
- Discounted resort fee of $29 (reg. $39)
- 20% off individually purchased outdoor activities, excluding Segway tours and falconry (daily)
- 20% off individual spa services (Sunday-Thursday only)
- Note: Discounted spa and activities must be booked prior to arrival; we recommend booking all dining via OpenTable.com and making activity reservations in advance by calling (800) 838-1766 and selecting option 3.
"The Omni Homestead Resort's greatest asset might be its location" -- U.S. News & World Report Travel
Why We Love It
- Listed as one of the Top Resorts in the South by Conde Nast Travelers
- The property has hosted 22 presidents since Jefferson
- Year-round destination with activities galore
- Top-rated golf course, water park, horse stable and 100 miles of trails
- Upgraded rooms have mountain views and fireplaces
Opened in the 1700s as a lodge in Virginia’s wilderness, the Homestead began welcoming presidents during Thomas Jefferson's time in office and later evolved into an elegant European-style spa.
All accommodations are equipped with flat-screen TVs, Keurig coffeemakers and either one king, one queen or two double beds. Upgraded options include larger rooms, fireplaces and views of the lawn, mountains or pool.
The 2,300-acre property has attracted the South’s most fashionable crowd with healing minerals for centuries at the hot springs. Today, the resort features a 2-acre water park with slides, a lazy river and a play zone for kids. Adults can unwind in the whirlpool or private cabanas. Golfers have the chance to tee off on the Cascades, which ranked No. 27 on Golf Magazine’s 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses in America (2017).
Guests of all ages can play miniature golf on the Mini Cascades; hike, bike, ride horseback or Segway through the property’s trails; or kayak, canoe and fish along the Jackson River. The resort also features a zip-line tour, tennis courts, a paintball course, an archery range and trap, skeet and sporting clays at the historic gun club, which dates back to 1933.
The spa's outdoor adults-only Serenity Garden features a spring-fed pool and whirlpool along with a Finnish sauna and river reflexology walk (open all year), and guests can book therapeutic face and body treatments or work up a sweat at the fitness center with dance, cycling and yoga classes.
- "Perfectly perched amid the Allegheny Mountains in Hot Springs, Virginia" -- U.S. News & World Report Travel
- "Outstanding service, fine cuisine, and a myriad of activities characterize this grand old establishment, in business since Thomas Jefferson's day" -- Frommer’s
- "For centuries, American glitterati have retreated to this genteel Southern resort" -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available in Deluxe and Premier Rooms only.
Crib/Pack n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $15 (plus tax, per night).
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests age 18 and over is 25.00 USD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Extra bed available in Deluxe and Premier Rooms only.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A reduced resort/facility fee of $29 USD (plus tax, per night) will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes: High-speed wireless internet access in guest rooms and resort public area, In-room coffee, USA Today paper (available at the concierge Monday through Friday), Southern Taste, nightly movies, Continuous property shuttles to all resort recreational activities, Access to the fitness center, Indoor pool, and Allegheny Springs water park.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Please note, discounted Spa and Activities MUST be booked prior to arrival. We highly recommend booking all dining (via OpenTable.com) and activity reservations in advance by calling (800) 838-1766 and selecting option 3.
Parking fees noted are waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal. The hotel offers Valet Parking for 10.00 USD (subject to tax), per vehicle per day or Self-Parking for 10.00 USD (subject to tax) per vehicle per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Dining facilities hours can vary, please check website for opening and closures. The indoor and outdoor pools are open year round. The lazy river and water slides are open from Memorial Day through Labor Day
$159 / night
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday through May 17; Friday-Saturday is $220
Getting ThereThe hotel is a three-hour drive from Richmond, four hours from D.C. and 1.5 hours from Roanoke. Valet parking is included in the offer.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.