The Hermosa Inn
Why We Love It
- Voted one of the Top 10 hotels in the U.S. by Conde Nast Traveler readers in 2017
- The well-reviewed restaurant implements a garden-to-plate philosophy
- There are nearly 300 days of sunshine per year in the Paradise Valley area
- The Rancho Casitas underwent renovations in 2015
“Sure bet for a relaxing getaway” -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
What started off as the private residence of cowboy artist Lon Megargee in the 1930s is today the hub of the intimate and luxurious Hermosa Inn. Explore the six acres of scenic desert landscape, including an outdoor pool, which comes in handy during sunny days in Arizona. The inn is was chosen by Conde Nast Traveler readers as a Top 10 U.S. Hotel and the number one hotel in the Southwest and West (2017).
It's located in beautiful Paradise Valley, a 20-minute drive from the center of Phoenix and 15 minutes from the shops and restaurants of Scottsdale.
For breakfast, dessert and everything in between, visit Lon’s restaurant, rated “extraordinary to perfection” by Zagat in the categories of food, décor and service. Each morning, order breakfast from an a la carte menu with selections including a build-your-own omelette and short rib hash. For hand-crafted cocktails head to Last Drop Bar which features a daily happy hour.
In the evenings, relax in a hacienda-style casita, which measure 400 square feet or more and provide Southwest décor and patios. All casitas feature walk-in showers and fireplaces, and some have vaulted ceilings with skylights.
- “A sure bet for a relaxing getaway” -- Frommer’s
- “In a quiet patch of Paradise Valley” -- Travel + Leisure
- “If you want a small secluded inn for a romantic getaway, this would be your best choice in Phoenix” -- Afar
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Pack-N-Play available on request free of charge.
Extra bed available on request and in the Deluxe Casita and Grande Casita Rooms only.
Extra person charge is $25 + tax per night.
Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets (under 50 lbs., maximum two per room) are allowed on request and will be charged a $75 (per pet) nonrefundable fee. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
A daily resort charge of $29 (plus tax - $32.82) will be added to your bill and includes:
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.