Marriott Stanton South Beach
Why We Love It
- On the southern end of Ocean Drive, close to less crowded local beaches
- Features two beachfront pools, a spa with sauna and fitness center
- Many rooms have balconies, some with ocean views
- Concierge level includes breakfast and snacks in a private lounge
"An upscale beachfront hotel at the quiet southern end of South Beach's lively Ocean Drive" -- Oyster.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
After a $20 million facelift, the Marriott Stanton fits in with the surrounding neighborhood's trendy Art Deco design with pop art galleries on weathered wood walls and a new bar in the lobby. Completed in 2016, the property’s updates also include new restaurants, spa treatment rooms, fitness center and pool deck.
Accommodations, elevators and corridors were included in the redesign as well, decorated with a chic beachy theme. The white-on-white guest rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows leading to furnished balconies, minifridges, coffee makers and blown-up beach scene photographs; some also have ocean views. Bathrooms feature granite countertops, walk-in showers and waterfall shower heads. Upgrading to the Concierge Level gains access to a private lounge for complimentary breakfast each morning, evening hors d’oeuvres, dessert and snacks throughout the day.
The oceanfront hotel has two outdoor pools and a hot tub overlooking the Atlantic. There is also a small spa on the property with a sauna and fitness center. Adventurous travelers can book surf lessons or rent water sports equipment from the on-site F1rst Surf Shop.
For dinner, the hotel’s new restaurants offer the options of Baja-inspired Mexican fare served just steps from the beach, upscale oceanfront dining with both American and international cuisine on the menu or poolside frosty cocktails paired with fresh salads and sandwiches.
The hotel is surrounded by South Beach’s famous nightlife, with restaurants, bars and clubs lining the adjacent blocks. South Pointe Pier is a 15-minute walk from the hotel and one of the best places in town to watch the sunset.
- "In keeping with the Marriott brand, the hotel serves up a winning trifecta of service, amenities and style with South Beach flavour" -- Gayot.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 35.00 (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 44 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 150 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.00 per accommodation, per night
- Beach loungers
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Bicycle storage
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.