$99 – Wisconsin: Suite Stay in Lake Geneva, 40% Off
Guests can take in the changing colors of the leaves along the lakefront, explore nearby shops and restaurants -- then relax in a suite for 40% off at the Mill Creek Hotel in downtown Lake Geneva.
- What's included:
- $99 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays from Nov. 1 - May 24 (+$10 for weekday stays in September-October)
- $129 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays (2-night minimum stay required)
- Stay in a Gold Suite with a complimentary bottle of wine and chocolate truffles upon arrival
- Available dates include peak fall foliage in early-mid October; Lake Geneva is one of Midwest Living's Great Fall Color Getaways
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional guests are +$20 per guest, per night; children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- The shops, restaurants and waterfront of downtown Lake Geneva are just outside your door
- This all-suite hotel offers in-room full kitchens, fireplaces and whirlpool tubs
- Many suites also feature partial lake views
- Parking is free, as is the daily continental breakfast
We can't stress this enough: The location of the Mill Creek Hotel is ideal. The restaurants and shops that give downtown Lake Geneva its charm are literally around the corner. The family-friendly hotel offers a relaxing feel thanks to the tree-lined White River flowing alongside the property, and boat tours of Geneva Lake depart from the Riviera Docks across the street.
Suites feature king or queen beds, separate living rooms with fireplaces and sofa sleepers, whirlpool baths and private balconies -- some of which open up to lake views just across Flat Iron Park. Full kitchens with full-sized fridges and dishwashers are also standard.
The Mill Creek's underground parking area is free for guests and keeps things from getting snowy during winter months. There's also a sunlit indoor pool with whirlpool, fitness room and even a guest laundry for longer stays. Guests receive a complimentary continental breakfast as well.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: $10 plus tax per night.
Extra person charge is 20 USD plus tax, per person, per night.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: One parking spot per suite available with reservation.
$99 / night
When You Can Go
Most Sundays-Thursdays through May 24; +$20 weekends
Getting ThereThe Mill Creek Hotel is in downtown Lake Geneva, which is an hour from Milwaukee, 90 minutes from Madison and two hours from downtown Chicago. Ample underground parking is available.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(38 Member Ratings)