$149-$249 – Clearwater Beach Stays in Peak Season, 50% Off
Clearwater Beach was voted the top beach in America by TripAdvisor travelers. This sleek family-friendly hotel greets Travelzoo members with sweeping water views and 50% off stays through peak season.
- What's included
- Stay in an Intracoastal View King or Two Queen room
- Travel Sunday-Thursday most dates through April 2019
- $149 per night ... through Jan. 8
- $199 per night ... Jan. 11-31
- $249 per night ... Feb. 1 - April 30
- +$30-$50 for Friday-Saturday stays
- $299 per night ... Dec. 25-30
- Upgrade to a Gulf View Room for +$25 per night
- Discounted resort fee of $15, plus tax (reg. $28); this covers Wi-Fi, 24-hour fitness center access, two bottles of water, in-room Keurig coffee, pool towels, local calls and newspapers
- Discounted parking of $15, plus tax (reg. $25)
- 20% off all food and beverage
- $35 off a Swedish massage with a complimentary glass of bubbly
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Additional adults are $20 per guest, per night
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know
“This long expanse of pristine white sand is Florida’s crown jewel" -- Huffington Post
Why We Love It
- This modern oceanfront hotel opened in January 2017
- All rooms have private balconies with views of the ocean, Gulf of Mexico or Intracoastal Waterway
- Features a beachfront pool, 24-hour gym and full-service spa
- The restaurant on site, Ocean Hai, serves unique Asian fusion cuisine
The newest addition to Wyndham Grand’s fleet of Floridian hotels sits on Clearwater Beach. Opened in January 2017, the two-tower property houses over 300 rooms, a 24-hour fitness center, full-service spa and an outdoor pool overlooking the beach.
All accommodations face either the ocean or Intracoastal Waterway, and most have balconies with floor-to-ceiling windows that fill rooms with natural light. Decorated like upscale beach houses, guest rooms feature crisp white walls and linens are broken up by bursts of sunny yellow and seafoam green. Each room features a flat-screen TV, minifridge and free Wi-Fi. For additional space, families can book rooms with a king bed for parents and bunk beds for the kids.
On property, guests can dine alfresco at the casual Dock’s Pool Bar & Grill, grab a cappuccino or cocktail at eSKPades in the lobby or reserve a table with water views at Ocean Hai, Clearwater’s only Asian-fusion restaurant.
In less than 10 minutes, guests can walk to Pier 60, a popular spot for fishing, boating and watching the sunset. Family-friendly entertainment like Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, the Dalí Museum and Raymond James Stadium, home of the Buccaneers NFL football team, are within an hour’s drive of the hotel.
- "The Wyndham Clearwater Beach Resort truly nails it in the beach-vacation department" -- Jetsetter
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available on request and in the King bedded rooms only: $25 (subject to tax) per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charge is $20 (subject to tax), per person, per night.
Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Extra bed available on request and in the King bedded rooms only: $25 (subject to tax) per night.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A daily resort fee of $28.00 (subject to tax) applies and is included in the total price shown on check-out. The Resort Fee includes: Wifi, 24 hour Fitness Center, Two Bottles of Water per Stay, In-Room Keurig Coffee, Pool Towels, Local Telephone Calls and a Newspaper Monday through Friday.
Note: The Resort Fee is reduced to $15 ($16.95 tax inclusive) when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking (with in and out privileges) for $25.00 (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Note: The Valet Fee is reduced to $15 ($16.05 tax inclusive) when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
$149 / night
When You Can Go
Options through April 2019
Getting ThereThe hotel is 40 minutes from Tampa International Airport, and valet parking is available on site for $25 per day.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(102 Member Ratings)