$119 & up – NYC: 4-Star SoHo Hotel w/Breakfast, 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Members save 40% on a stay, including breakfast, at this upscale 4-star SoHo boutique that is "a chic interpretation on the micro-living trend that's currently sweeping NYC" (Oyster.com) and boasts one of the best rooftop bars in the city.
"Impressive, compact and comfortable design" ... "Rooms are where Arlo really excels" -- The Telegraph
- $119 per night ... check in most nights January-February
- $159 per night ... check in Nov. 17-30; Dec. 16-26; Feb. 15-16; March 1-31
- Select additional dates in October-November are also discounted, starting at $199 per night
- Stay in a City Queen, or upgrade to a City King for +$20
- Daily breakfast for two (reg. $40)
What You Need to Know
- Maximum occupancy is two guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $32.15 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, fitness club and bicycle access, water upon arrival and a weekday "wine hour" (5:30-7 p.m., Monday-Thursday
- Valet parking is $55 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- America's first 4-star micro-hotel, with sleek and smartly designed spaces
- Rooms are 150 square feet, with king, queen, twin and bunk-bed options
- The hotel has loaner bikes for cruising around the neighborhood
- Home to one of the best rooftop bars in New York City (New York Times), great for catching sunsets over the Hudson
The micro-hotel trend that began in Japan and Europe has found its way to the shores of Manhattan, continuing at the Arlo SoHo. Opened in fall 2016 at the western edge of SoHo, the boutique property follows the less-is-more approach to travel with affordable, stylish rooms for design-conscious visitors.
Providing only what is truly needed, rooms are small -- even by New York City standards. Uncluttered thanks to efficient organization, the 150 square feet of Courtyard Rooms can accommodate king- or queen-size beds, flip-down desks, flat-screen TVs and glass-enclosed rainfall showers. All rooms feature modern technology like automated blinds, Bluetooth radios, Wi-Fi (covered in the Urban fee) and "more than enough USB plugs for even the most tech-savvy traveler" (The Telegraph).
To make up for the tiny guest rooms, the hotel’s public living areas are large and welcoming. Guests can choose to relax under bamboo trees in the courtyard, brainstorm around the Library’s communal table or watch the sun set behind One World Trade Center from the rooftop. The on-site restaurant Harold's serves seasonal American plates for breakfast, lunch and dinner, while a rotating menu of cocktails is served in the lobby bar.
Aiming to fully immerse travelers into the lifestyle of a true New Yorker, the hotel collaborates with local companies to curate small-batch grab-and-go snacks and coffee at the 24-hour bodega, as well as Blind Barber toiletries in bathrooms. Guests have access to weekly boot camp fitness classes, live music and pop-up product demonstrations. To explore more of the city, visitors can hop on complimentary bicycles to sightsee on two wheels.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Roof terrace
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Valet service fee: $55 plus tax per night. The Urban Fee (listed as Facility Fee) includes:
A resort/facility fee of $32.15 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Parking does not include in & out privileges.
The Urban Fee (listed as Facility Fee) includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$119 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(30 Member Ratings)