$215 – Luxury Ontario Retreat with Breakfast, Reg. $331
Stroll through the sprawling gardens, unwind in the luxury soaker tub and slumber to the sounds of a wood-burning fire knowing that you have a CAA 5-Diamond breakfast waiting for you in the morning.
Travelzoo members save over 35% on this "escape to the country" (Toronto Star).
- What's included:
- Travel Nov. 30 - Dec. 21
- $215 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- Accommodations in a Traditional Cloister Room
- Select Friday dates and upgraded room types are also available at a discount
- Includes breakfast for two ($46 value) and a welcome pastry treat for two ($23 value)
- Price based on up to two adult guests sharing a room
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking; both onsite and valet
- Pet-friendly; allowed on request in Cloister guestrooms; a charge of $23 applies
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"Luxurious" -- Toronto Star
Why We Love It
- One of only 10 Relais & Chateaux hotels in Canada and the only one in Ontario
- Consistently ranked among the top hotels in Canada by Conde Nast Traveller readers
- Praised as a culinary retreat, the hotel is home to the only CAA 5-Diamond restaurant in the region
- Complimentary perks for overnight guests include snowshoe or mountain bikes
- Close enough to downtown Toronto (less than a 90-minute drive) yet it feels like a world away once you arrive
- A recent expansion unveiled a full-service 929-square-metre spa, new guest rooms and event space
Once you begin the drive up the winding road and the grandeur of Langdon Hall Country House Hotel & Spa comes into view, you know you are in for an impressive and relaxing stay. This CAA 4-Diamond hotel has been referred to as one of Ontario's best-kept secrets and has collected a long list of accolades including top hotel in Canada by Conde Nast Traveller readers.
Not to be outdone by the accommodations, the Main Dining Room has a stellar CAA 5-Diamond rating. At the helm, Executive Chef Jason Bangerter was awarded the 2015 Relais & Chateaux Rising Chef Trophy. Locally sourced, garden-to-table ingredients form signature dishes that make this "the big reason to visit" (Forbes Travel Guide). Guests are welcome to stroll through the garden or participate in a garden and history tour on Saturday mornings (seasonal), wine tastings on Saturday afternoons or cooking demonstrations on Sunday mornings -- all of which are complimentary.
There is no shortage of things to do on the property, including exploring 11 km of woodland trails on foot or complimentary use of mountain bikes or indulging in a treatment at the new 929-square-metre spa. The spa offers co-ed amenities including a whirlpool, sauna and steam room that are available complimentary to overnight guests. During the winter, borrow snowshoes for exploring the trails and in warmer months the croquet lawn, tennis courts or outdoor pool are ideal spots for mingling with other guests. Afternoon tea or a nightcap at Wilk's Bar are additional ways to unwind during your stay.
Rooms are located in the Main House, Cloisters or the more secluded Stable building. Each one has a slightly different look and feel with detailed touches handpicked by the owners themselves. Several rooms feature private terraces overlooking the gardens or woodlands and the majority of rooms offer wood-burning fireplaces. Bathrooms are luxuriously appointed with walk-in showers and many have deep soaking tubs.
- "Epicurean and romantic are the words that best describe Langdon Hall" -- Relais & Chateaux
- "Perhaps the ultimate in pampered culinary getaways, Langdon Hall takes its food and hospitality very seriously" -- blogTO
- "Its Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star restaurant is the big reason to visit" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Visa debit cards are not accepted.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Children welcome and must be included in occupancy listed on booking confirmations.
Extra beds are in limited supply, please speak with the hotel once reservation is confirmed to make arrangements for extra beds.
Children welcome and must be included in occupancy listed on booking confirmations.
Pets are allowed on request, in Cloister guestrooms with terrace (lower level, stair access) and will be charged CA$30 (subject to tax) per stay.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Over 35% Off
$215 / night
When You Can Go
Nov. 30 - Dec. 21
Getting ThereThe hotel is a one-hour drive from Toronto Pearson International Airport; 40 minutes from Hamilton; 90 minutes from the Niagara Falls/Buffalo area and three hours from Detroit.
Once on Hwy 401 take exit #275 (Homer Watson Blvd/Fountain St.). Turn left (south) onto Fountain St. Turn right onto Blair Rd. (at second roundabout). Turn right onto Langdon Dr. (the fourth street). Langdon Hall is the first driveway on the left.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(100 Member Ratings)