$139 – 'Stylish' New Orleans French Quarter Omni
Members save up to 35% on select spring and summer bookings at this hotel, known for "a graceful and stylish stay on one of the chicest blocks in the French Quarter" (Fodor's).
- What's included:
- Travel July 9 - Sept. 26
- $139 per night ... select Sunday-Thursday stays
- $199 per night ... select Friday-Saturday stays
- Select May-June dates are also discounted
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$30 per guest per night; children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
- A one-night, non-refundable deposit (room and tax) is required upon booking
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi for loyalty members
- Valet parking is $47.57 per night (tax inclusive)
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
What you need to know:
"Traditional elegance in a central location" -- Fodor’s
Why We Love It
- Prime French Quarter locale within a 10-minute walk of Café du Monde
- Rooftop pool with views of the Mississippi River
- Family-friendly hotel provides crayons and books for kids
- Built on the site of famous 19th-century hotel The St. Louis
Since the 1850s, the sought-after French Quarter address currently occupied by Omni Royal Orleans has been the center of the Creole social scene. Originally the site of the city’s most famous 19th-century hotel, the St. Louis, the current property was constructed in 1960 out of white marble as a replica of its grand predecessor with wrought-iron balconies, crystal chandeliers and polished marble floors.
All rooms are decorated with local artwork and each unit includes a marble bathroom, flat-screen TV and large work desk. Some accommodations have balconies overlooking the French Quarter while others have street or courtyard views. Wi-Fi is free in common spaces and available for a daily fee in guest rooms (free for Omni loyalty program members). Upon check-in, kids receive backpacks filled with activity books and crayons.
Guests have access to the rooftop pool and the full-service fitness center, including complimentary towels, bottled water and fresh fruit. Those who prefer privacy can request fitness kits to work out en suite.
At the heart of one of the country’s top foodie destinations, the hotel offers a wide selection of dining options on site. The legendary Rib Room is popular for its Sunday Jazzy Brunch, while Touché serves salads, sandwiches and the best mint juleps in town. For cocktails and light fare paired with views of the Mississippi, snag a poolside table at La Riviera.
- "The rooftop pool has one of the city's best views of the French Quarter" -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available on request and in king bedded rooms only: $30 (subject to tax) per night.
Crib/Pack n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charge is $30 (subject to tax), per person, per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra bed available on request and in king bedded rooms only: $30 (subject to tax) per night.
Pets (maximum weight: 25 pounds, one pet per room) are allowed on request, and will be charged a one time non-refundable $50 (subject to tax) cleaning fee, per stay. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $47.57 (tax inclusive), per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Unable to accommodate larger trucks and over-sized vehicles; maximum clearance is 6 feet, 6 inches.
Up to 35% off
$139 / night
When You Can Go
Select dates between July 9 - Sept. 26
Getting ThereThe hotel is 25 minutes from Louis Armstrong International Airport. Shared ride airport shuttle services are available for $24 each way or $44 roundtrip when booked in advance. Valet parking with unlimited in/out privileges is $47.57 per day.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.