Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond hotel central to museums, theaters and attractions
- Some rooms have private terraces overlooking Times Square
- Within five blocks of 13 subway lines connecting to the rest of NYC
- Features a cocktail lounge and 24-hour fitness center
"This Times Square hotel's smart look is as playful and energetic as its center-of-the-city location" -- Gayot.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
For those wishing to visit top-rated museums, see Broadway shows and sleep (or try to) in the center of the action in New York City, there is no better place to stay than Times Square. The Renaissance New York Times Square is surrounded by shoppinga one-minute walk from the TKTS Times Square counter, which sells discounted last-minute theater tickets; surrounded by shopping; and within a five-minute walk of 13 subway lines that offer access to every corner of Manhattan.
A refined oasis of chocolate leather, plush indigo velvet and chrome art fixtures await guests entering the AAA 4-Diamond hotel’s lobby from the chaos of Times Square. Oversized furniture, abstract sculptures and filament-like chandeliers give a playful twist to the traditional color scheme, highlighting the property’s shift from all-business to a more design-centric style.
The whimsical atmosphere continues into guest rooms, where silver pillows sit atop airy comforters, and glass shelves are mounted to metallic walls. Rooms feature one king or two double beds, flat-screen TVs, coffee makers and minifridges. The marble bathrooms have mosaic tile showers and are stocked with Aveda bath products. All accommodations are equipped with soundproof windows, making it possible to get a good night’s rest in the city that never sleeps. For those who cannot get enough of the action, the hotel offers terrace rooms, where wide balconies covered with AstroTurf (and statuesque grazing sheep) overlook the hustle and bustle of Times Square.
A breakfast buffet is offered in the R Lounge each morning and is free to club members. At night, the lounge serves cocktails and is the perfect start to a night on the town. The gym is open 24 hours a day to accommodate any travel itinerary, and those looking to plug in can do so in the lobby, where connecting to Wi-Fi is complimentary.
- "The Renaissance is enjoying a renaissance of its own" -- Fodor’s
- "If you want proximity to the bustle of Times Square, this is a very solid choice" -- Oyster.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per night
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.69 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.