Parc 55 San Francisco, a Hilton Hotel
Why We Love It
- All the comforts of a big chain brand, three blocks off of Union Square
- Easy access to airport via BART train; there's a station one block from the hotel
- Spacious rooms, most with skyline views
"Great location" -- Gayot
88% (16 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Super central and economically priced, the Parc 55 is for those looking to score a comfortable hotel room in the heart of town. It's just three blocks off of Union Square, an epicenter for top shopping and major department stores. It's one block from Powell Street station -- convenient if you are traveling from the airport via the BART train. Or hop on the historic Powell Street cable car, which trundles and shimmies its way up the hill toward other popular sights like Fisherman's Wharf.
The hotel is huge (more than 1,000 rooms), and the rooms are spacious for San Francisco, starting at 300 square feet. Many have bay-style windows with sweeping skyline views, a massage shower head and fluffy duvets.
The onsite fitness center has a sleek look and features modern equipment. There is also a Thai restaurant and coffee shop on the premises.
- "Love seats, placed by picture windows, offer a comfortable respite to take in city and bay views" -- Fodor's
- "'Fall off of BART and into bed' at this 'super-convenient' Tenderloin 'favorite', which offers 'elegance and comfort all the way'" -- Zagat
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard check-in time: 3pm.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Two children under 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Crib is available on request free of charge for children under 2.
Extra beds are available on request. Charges may apply.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.