Hotel Nikko San Francisco
Why We Love It
- Recently renovated Union Square boutique hotel
- Rated AAA 4-Diamond since 1997
- Big health club with a indoor heated pool, hot tub, sauna and steam rooms (fees apply)
- The property is immaculate and quiet, and guests rave about the impeccable service
"Crisply designed rooms" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Rated AAA 4-Diamond since 1997, the boutique Hotel Nikko is a serene sanctuary just two blocks from Union Square.The property recently completed renovations to the guestrooms and meeting space. Tranquil interiors, gracious Japanese hospitality and a zen-like ambiance permeate the entire property.
A 10,000-square-foot health club and atrium-enclosed heated pool and outdoor sundeck spread across the fifth floor. There is a $20 per room, per day fee to use the club. This also includes access to the dry sauna and steam facilities located in both the men's and women's locker rooms.
California Asian-fusion cuisine is dished up at Anzu, the hotel's elegant second-floor restaurant that is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There's also a small sushi bar within the restaurant and a Sunday brunch with items like eggs Benedict on sushi rice cakes and a wasabi-infused bloody mary.
Rooms are drenched in calming tones and feature amenities like a luxe Subarashee Yume pillow-top mattress and rainfall shower head.
- "The crisply designed rooms, in muted tones and with Bluetooth-enabled headboards, flat-screen TVs, and modern bathrooms with sinks atop granite bases, please the business-traveler clientele" -- Fodor's
General A fee applies for use of pool and fitness center.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 30.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per day
- Facilities fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100-500 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.