Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection
Why We Love It
- Only AAA 4-Diamond hotel on the lake, originally opened in 1923
- Less than one hour from cross-country and downhill ski resorts
- Resort fee covers valet parking, Wi-Fi and all fitness classes
- Many rooms include fireplaces and private balconies with lake views
"There’s a warm and comfy atmosphere throughout thanks to the many fireplaces" -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
About 80 miles east of the palm-lined beaches of Los Angeles, Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa is a luxurious mountain retreat. The only AAA 4-Diamond hotel on the lake, the property feels like a private rustic lodge with stone fireplace surrounded by cozy leather chairs and illuminated racks of wine bottles partitioning the lobby and restaurant.
Originally opened in 1923 as the Arlington Lodge, the property joined the Autograph Collection in 2013 thanks to its historic significance and a $26 million renovation. Guest rooms and suites are lovingly appointed with cozy furnishings like velvet upholstered chairs, tufted leather headboards and pillowtop mattress. Room have either one king bed and a seating area with a sofa bed or two queen beds. Modern necessities like flat-screen televisions and coffeemakers are included in all rooms, while many others also have private balconies and fireplaces. Upgraded accommodations have lake views, deep soaking tubs for two and living and dining areas.
The nightly $20 resort fee covers valet and/or self-parking for all guests, Wi-Fi and use of the modern fitness center, including all group classes. Adjacent to the gym is Spa of the Pines, offering facials, massages and other body treatments. Year-round, guests can take a dip in the outdoor pool and two hot tubs or roast marshmallows around the fire pit. The resort includes a private beach and fishing docks where guests can rent kayaks or take guided tours of the pristine waters.
Wake up to the smell of brewing coffee mingling with mountain air at Aromas, the coffee shop serving breakfast on the waterfront patio. BIN 189 welcomes visitors with a crackling hearth, views of the lake and classic American specialties. Before and after dinner, guests congregate in the lounge for live jazz.
From its location in the San Bernardino Mountains, the hotel is within walking distance of a number of village shops and restaurants. Southern California’s only cross-country skiing area and the largest snow tubing park are both within a 25 minute drive of the hotel. For downhill skiing, guests can reach Big Bear’s two large resorts within an hour’s drive.
- "Breakfast is popular at the hotel, so arrive early to snag a coveted outside-deck seat for sunrise viewing" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Notable architectural and historical significance" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 24.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.