$129 & up – Orlando Family-Friendly 4.5-Star Resort, Save 45%
Located 6 miles from Magic Kingdom, Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate was ranked the No. 1 resort for Central Florida by Conde Nast Traveler readers in 2017. Travelzoo members save 45% on stays into fall.
- What's included & when:
- Stay in a Deluxe King room
- $129 per night ... many Sundays-Thursdays, May 29 - Sept. 30
- +$20 for Fridays-Saturdays
- $159 per night ... April 22-23, 25; May 11-18, 24-25, 27-28
- Premier rooms, Villas and Suites are also discounted
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are $20 per guest per night
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $30 plus tax per night; the fee covers high-speed internet, scheduled transportation to Epcot and Disney's Magic Kingdom (reservation required), access to basketball court, tennis court and recreation equipment
- Self-parking is $22 and valet parking is $30
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
What you need to know:
“Succeeds as a destination unto itself, though it's only a 15-minute drive from Disney's theme parks” -- Oyster.com
Why We Love It
- Luxury resort with two Greg Norman-designed golf courses, multiple pools and a lazy river
- Hotel is 15 minutes from Walt Disney World and offers a free scheduled shuttle
- Features a 24-hour fitness center, ten restaurants and a full-service spa
- Camp Omni Kids Escape has extended hours so parents can enjoy adults-only dinners
Its close proximity to Walt Disney World and free shuttle to the theme parks make the Omni Orlando at ChampionsGate an attractive option for anyone booking luxury accommodations for a family vacation. Surrounding green space, including two Greg Norman-designed golf courses, buffer the 4-star resort from the noise and crowds associated with “The Happiest Place on Earth.”
On property, guests of this Omni have access to five outdoor pools, a lazy river, waterslides and Olrando's only resort wave pool. Kids can play from dawn until dusk on the hotel’s basketball court, in the arcade or join the fun of Camp Omni Kids’ Escape while parents enjoy an adults-only dinner. Guests can also chill out at the adults only pool featuring a poolside bar and private cabanas, attend the on-site golf academy or slip off to the Mokara Spa to soothe weary muscles after a day of roller-coaster rides. The hotel’s fitness center is open 24 hours a day, and those who prefer to exercise outdoors can explore the property by running its trails.
Guest rooms offer the option of one king bed or two queens, and all include free Wi-Fi with available upgrades for balconies. Two- and three-bedroom villas offer full kitchens, living and dining rooms, private patios and marble-clad baths. The all new Sunset Lodge and Suites features studio suites with two queen beds and a kitchenette, and the option for connecting king and double queen connecting rooms.
To please even the pickiest eaters, there are ten restaurants on site with options like Italian, Asian, an outdoor restaurant with a locally sourced menu and a deli with sandwiches and gelato. The resort features a clothing boutique, pro shop and full service hair and nail salon with products from the spa. The hotel is 15 minutes from Walt Disney World and offers a free shuttle for guests. Universal Studios and Seaworld are within 20 minutes and LEGOLAND is approximately 45 minutes away by car.
- “The Omni is an excellent destination resort with attentive service" -- Oyster
- "The roomy suites and villas lodge the whole family in comfort; the restaurants and eateries offer ample variety even if you are staying for a week" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Infant's cot/crib available on request, free of charge up to the age of 3.
Extra bed available on request and in King Rooms only: $20 (subject to tax) per night.
Extra person charge is $20 (subject to tax), per person, per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets (maximum weight: 50 pounds) are allowed on request, on the second floor of the main resort building, and will be charged one time non-refundable $175 (subject to tax) cleaning fee per stay. Pets are not permitted in the villas. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A resort fee of $30 (subject to tax) per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out. This fee includes: High-speed and wireless Internet access in guest rooms and main lobby areas, scheduled shuttle transportation to EPCOT and Disney's Magic Kingdom®*, 24-hour access to the fitness center, no charge for local and 800 access call connections, turn-down service (upon request), weekday newspaper and in-room coffee.
*The Walt Disney World® transportation that accesses all Disney attractions is provided four times daily. 24-hour advance reservations are required to reserve specific departure times. Please allow up to 48 hours’ notice for transportation that requires a chair lift or other ADA accommodation. See the concierge for reservations (ext 6506).
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers self parking for $22.00 (subject to tax), and Valet parking for $30 (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$129 / night
When You Can Go
Many Sundays-Thursdays, May 29 - Sept. 30; +$20 weekends
Getting ThereThe hotel is 30 minutes from Orlando International Airport. Overnight self-parking is $20 and valet parking is $28 per night.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(25 Member Ratings)