Why We Love It
- Rated among the top three hotels in Boston by TripAdvisor users, the Commonwealth is fresh from a full renovation in 2014
- Baseball fans are just a five-minute walk away from Fenway Park
- The "T" transit line stops at Kenmore Station, directly opposite the hotel
- If space is what you're after, the hotel has some of the biggest rooms in Boston (junior suites measure in at 515 square feet) and come with free Wi-Fi
"Luxury and service without pretense" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Rated among the top three hotels in Boston by TripAdvisor members, the AAA 4-Diamond Hotel Commonwealth is the grand cornerstone of Boston's Kenmore Square, the gateway to the city's many neighborhoods and cultural attractions and steps from Fenway Park.
The "T" transit line stops directly opposite the hotel at Kenmore Station for exploring the town. Or, guests can stick close to home base for dining and shopping. On the premises are two restaurants, a gallery of retail shops and a stylish lounge.
Rooms were completely revamped in 2014 and include plush amenities like Italian linens, terry robes and separate seating areas, and some have direct views of Fenway Park. All come with free Wi-Fi.
- "Luxury and service without pretense makes this hip spot a solid choice—no wonder rumor has it that Bono and the Boss have walked the hallways of the Hotel Commonwealth" -- Fodor's
- "Fresh off a room renovation that was completed in 2014, the Hotel Commonwealth is in great shape. The spacious accommodations look and feel plush" -- Frommer's
- Gym / fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.