$99-$119 – Colonial Williamsburg Getaway, 40% Off
Part of Colonial Williamsburg, this member-favorite property is the perfect home base when visiting the historic area. Travelzoo members exclusively save 40% on current rates and up to 50% when upgrading to 3-night stays with Colonial Williamsburg tickets.
- What's included:
- Travel most dates through Sept. 13 (lowest rates in August and September)
- $99-$119 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $149 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Stay 3 nights or more for $109-$169 per night and receive 3-day passes to Colonial Williamsburg for two adults
- Travelzoo Tip: Round out your Memorial Day weekend itinerary with a rental car from Avis. Only Travelzoo members get a free weekend day on sedan rentals, including over the holiday.
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding; extra beds not available
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Collection of converted houses from the 1700s in the Revolutionary City
- Freebies include Wi-Fi, Colonial Williamsburg shuttle, bike rentals and parking
- Guests have access to three pools and fitness center with free classes
- Period furnishings include canopy beds and fireplaces in many rooms
A stay at the Colonial Houses is like stepping back in time. The hotel is made up of 26 homes from the 18th century within the living-history museum Colonial Williamsburg. Once used as kitchens, shops and brick houses, the converted buildings are decorated with period furnishings and include rooms with one or two beds, all with private bathrooms. Modern amenities like coffeemakers and televisions are included, and each room has space for a small seating area; many also have canopy beds and fireplaces.
As part of the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, the hotel offers exclusive perks to enhance a visit to the Revolutionary City. All reservations in the landmark lodgings include free shuttle service around town, on-site parking, Wi-Fi, two-hour bike rentals and use of the tennis courts. The property has three pools, two outdoor and one indoor, a spa and a fitness center with complimentary classes. Guests receive discounted tickets, retail purchases and evening programs. Tavern rooms are located off of Duke of Gloucester in the heart of Historical Colonial Williamsburg.
Dining options in Colonial Williamsburg include four historical tavern restaurants, all within walking distance. To taste a bit of the past, reserve a table at George Washington’s favorite tavern, sample colonial snacks at the apothecary, or pick up homemade cookies at the bakery. Picky eaters can fill up on familiar favorites like burgers, pizza and handcrafted cocktails with casual and upscale options.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Check-in House located in front of the Williamsburg Inn.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$99 / night
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday through Sept. 13; weekends also on sale
Getting ThereThe hotel is one hour from Richmond and four hours from Washington, D.C. Guests have access to free parking on the property.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(53 Member Ratings)