$99-$149 – Colonial Williamsburg Stay through Summer
Why We Love This Deal
Named one of the "52 Places to Go in 2019" by The New York Times, Williamsburg is the perfect destination for a family trip -- especially with a complimentary shuttle to Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. Members save 35% on stays into September with this exclusive deal.
- Check in May 27 - Sept. 14
- $99-$149 per night in a Tavern Room
- $399-$429 per night in a Two-Bedroom House
- Members who reserve the Two-Bedroom House also receive two adult tickets and up to two child tickets to Colonial Williamsburg ($62 value) and a daily $50 resort credit (cannot be used toward room rate or taxes)
What You Need to Know
- 2-night minimum stay required for Two-Bedroom Houses
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Collection of converted houses from the 1700s in the Revolutionary City
- Freebies include Wi-Fi, Colonial Williamsburg shuttle, bike rentals and parking
- Period furnishings include canopy beds and fireplaces in many rooms
- Discounts available for ghost tours, carriage rides and evening programs at Colonial Williamsburg
- Complimentary shuttle to Busch Gardens and Water Country USA (during operational hours)
A stay at the Colonial Houses is like stepping back in time. In the heart of the historic district, the hotel is made up of 24 homes from the 18th century within the living-history museum Colonial Williamsburg. Once used as kitchens, shops and brick houses, the converted buildings are decorated with period furnishings and include rooms with one or two beds.
As part of the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, the hotel offers exclusive perks to enhance a visit to the Revolutionary City. All reservations in the landmark lodgings include a free shuttle service around town, to and from Busch Gardens and Water Country USA, as well as on-site parking, Wi-Fi, two-hour bike rentals and use of the tennis courts. All year, guests have access to the Williamsburg Spa's indoor pool, spa and fitness center. Guests enjoy discounts on museums and attraction tickets and purchases at local shops. Tavern rooms are located off of Duke of Gloucester in the heart of Historical Colonial Williamsburg.
Dining options in Colonial Williamsburg include four historical tavern restaurants, all within a 10-minute walk of the hotel. To taste a bit of the past, reserve a table at George Washington’s favorite, Christina Campbell's Tavern, or sample colonial snacks at McKenzie Apothecary. And don't forget to pick up a batch of homemade cookies at Raleigh Tavern Bakery. Other casual and upscale options abound, offering everything from familiar favorites like pizza and burgers to upscale handcrafted cocktails.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Check-in House located in front of the Williamsburg Inn.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Check-in House located in front of the Williamsburg Inn.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Cribs not available.
Extra beds are not available.
Cribs not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Please note: The Resort Credit can not be used towards room and tax.
$99 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(47 Member Ratings)