JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- Spanish-style, 50-acre resort with 10 restaurants and two pools
- Spa with 36 treatment rooms and a hydrotherapy pool
- Free shuttle to the Strip and 11 nearby golf courses
- The adjoining Rampart Casino is separated from the main hotel by a long hallway
"The peaceful antithesis of the Strip, and you’ll be amazed how relaxing Las Vegas can be" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Set on 50 rolling acres of palm trees and gardens with views of the mountains, JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort is only 20 minutes from the Strip but feels a world away. Those looking to play golf or get pampered have come to the right place -- the resort’s Spa Aquae is the biggest in town at 40,000 square feet, and the hotel’s designated golf concierge can arrange tee times while a free shuttle transports golfers to 11 nearby courses. On site, guests can wander along paths across footbridges, babbling brooks and the pool area.
Over 500 rooms are spread out in low-rise Spanish Mission-style buildings with earth tones, gold accents and classical furnishings. All accommodations include mini fridges and flat-screen televisions. Marble bathrooms feel like private spas with rainfall showers and Jacuzzi tubs. Ground-floor units have patios, the Strip is visible from the Spa Tower’s higher floors, and Palms Tower looks out at the mountains.
Guests have access to the fitness center for $25 per day and the waterfall swimming pool and whirlpool tub from March through October. The property also has volleyball courts and a sauna. The adjoining Rampart Casino is connected to the hotel by a long hallway and includes table games, a sports book and over a thousand slot machines. There are nine restaurants and lounges on site, including famed chef Gustav Mauler’s Spiedini Italian, Japanese teppanyaki and a lounge with live music most nights.
- "If you have a penchant for pampering and personal service ... this stunner in Summerlin is for you" -- Fodor’s
- "Located seemingly a million miles from the crazy that is Sin City, the entire place feels like an oasis in the middle of a neon desert" -- Frommer’s
- "The resort’s spacious rooms are more luxurious than anything you’d usually encounter at a Marriott" -- TimeOut Las Vegas
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 22.59 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.