Brewhouse Inn & Suites
Why We Love It
- It's a hotel in a former Pabst brewery -- what's not to love?
- The large, spacious rooms are surprisingly quiet; many feature brick wall accents, soaring ceilings and views of the city skyline
- Complimentary continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi
- Every room has a kitchenette with a stove, microwave, fridge and Keurig coffeemaker
"Offers outpourings of luxury, history" -- OnMilwaukee.com
Rooms & Rates
Could it get any more Milwaukee than this? The Brewhouse Suites is a boutique hotel built inside a former Pabst plant, which brewed beers including PBR for over a century. The brewery closed down in the mid-90s, and, in 2014, the building was repurposed into a 90-room hotel.
After you check in, you could take the elevator up to your floor, but we recommend taking the stairs one flight up to the grand five-story atrium. There you'll see massive original copper brew kettles flanked by original ironwork and staircases plus an 1890s stained-glass window, commissioned by Frederick Pabst and featuring King Gambrinus, the patron saint of beer.
The neighborhood that surrounds the Brewhouse Suites is currently best described as "up-and-coming," but downtown Milwaukee is within walking distance. Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub is also attached to the hotel and serves exactly what you'd think they would -- cheese curds, sandwiches, burgers and plenty of Wisconsin beer. During baseball season, there's also a free shuttle that takes patrons to Miller Park for free.
- "A unique Milwaukee place filled with possibility. And a great place to escape to" -- Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel
- "A taste of old Milwaukee poised to slake the thirst of history buffs" -- The New York Times
- "From the moment we walked [in] ... we were swept up in brewing history" -- OnMilwaukee.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking Fee for $28.00 (subject to tax), per night or Public Parking for $20.00 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(60 Member Ratings)